What's new

Match Footage - Shaolin Kung Jin broke AF!

This shit broke af.

• Hell yeah..

• Nah manye..he needs it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

armani

Noob
it's worth noting that something like this did happen at the NEC grand finals so I think it's something that definitely be looked into

Redux

Ex Phase
12:16
it happened in nec

as far as I know what happened in the vid you linked is normal if your character crossed over and the chakram returns.

in the op mileena was able to teleport before the chakram was able to fully return and got hit after op did teleport into sai, which should not happen lol. probably a bug.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Like Mileena has enough problems already for this to be added on to it.. It would be really f uped if this glitch is unique to only mileena. Yo this glitch reminds me of batgirl crossing up ONLY sinestro with f2 flying bat on block.. Lol but that was sinestro's wierd hit box problem but THIS .. I don't even know what to call this.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I LOVE Kelly Clarkson bruh.. One of purest artiste that's still out there.. Sucks that this 'GLITCH' had to happen on one of my favorite jam of hers. Now I will be constantly reminded of this ordeal I went through..lol

Well my friend, it sounds like you need to learn from this:

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
@Jaiyson the character i played most after Balanced is Shaolin and for me the ''Ex Chack'' bug is known , even happened to me in a Tournament.
There is also another ''Bug'' where the EX Chack doesn't even return ...
He's right. It's a weird glitch. If you get knocked down before it returns weird things happen. Ex chakram does have a small backwards hitbox from him putting it back on his belt though. The glitch and hitbox are two different issues.