What's new

KTF Ep. 5 (Screwjob) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

Who had the best showing at NEC 15 (Besides Sonic Fox cause broken yo)

• Relaxed State

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Revolver

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Chris G

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Slayer

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • GamerBlake

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Oxygen

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • MM Gross

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Forever King

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other (anyone who you thought deserved it)

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Cossner

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Oh lord, please stop.

The "I have no options" is obviously a Wound Cowboy thing. Just why on earth you thought I was referring to you, I have no idea. It was a joke since he has a reputation for being a downplayer. Neutral game struggles, I think, was initiated by Sonic Fox of all people. So again, why do you think this was a dig at you?
Ok the no options thing fair enough. I was wrong there.

As far as the quote from the chat, I don't know if the word you used is shortcomings, but you definitely alluded to the fact, as you always do, that many aren't playing the match-up right and that's why they're losing to Batgirl. Maybe the "direct quote" wasn't 100% but you absolutely said something like that, and I distinctively remember 16 Bit getting riled up when you said it. What's new here? You've always maintained that "nobody is playing this game at the highest level" and you keep saying nobody (or very few) plays the Batgirl match-up correctly. You have said top players are lazy and prefer to whine instead of grinding things out.
I only remember saying things like "BACKDASH" when Rico backdashed something important or things like that, I don't remember going on about how 'everyone loses because they're not playing the matchup right' or whatever. And if you're talking about the NEC chat I don't even remember 16bit being in it, if he was then I must not have been talking to him because I don't remember discussing that with him. But I just might not remember.

I stand by my statement that not everyone is playing at the highest level because they literally aren't. If they were then tournament results would reflect the tier list, but they don't. And yes, few people play the matchup more correctly than others (I don't think I've been clear enough on this before). Most of the people are playing the matchup correctly in general, but there are little things they could be doing better. But I've said what these little things are a million times over and they're just continually ignored so it's not my fault.

Anyway, it's a 3 hour podcast. People are going to get blown up occasionally. In your case, it's not even unfair. So take that one offhanded comment I made about you and move on. As far as the Sonic Fox comeback thing, I don't care that you laughed when it happened. That's not what I said. I said it was funny that the comeback occurred RIGHT as you were getting excited about the potential result, which is true. Please, stop.
Yeah but you've talked about me on three episodes now, so it's not just "occasionally".
I would have been fine with you making your comment if it were actually true, but your 'quote' is misinformation and I won't stand for someone spreading bullshit about me.
Well you clearly did care about how I felt during the match since you were assuming I was in the chat "getting giddy about the potential result" of Rico doing well.

None of this is "misinformation." You're really flattering yourself by referring to it as such by the way. It's hardly some gameplay
Your quote was misinformation, you treating your assumptions about my opinions (which hopefully I've cleared up now for you) as facts was misinformation. Yeah, truly flattering myself there.
I'm assuming the last sentence is unfinished because I don't get what you mean...
By the way, this is a flat out disingenuous lie, and everyone who ever read your posts knows this. This is all you ever talk about (don't take this literally).
No, that is a misinterpretation. No need to be so hasty...
I do NOT blame Batgirl's results on top players' inabilities to learn the match-up, because some of them actually do the little things that help and they end up doing better than most others even though they still lose (like I already said but you cut out of the quote for some reason). This means they do know about them and are able to learn them, and they don't have an inability to learn the matchup. If they had an inability to learn a matchup they wouldn't be a top player, surely you're not stupid enough to try and make that a point? I say that SOME (at worst most) OF THEM refuse to take the little things that help into account and/or do them, which is completely different. Your selective quoting and omission of my points I brought up telling you what I do actually blame Batgirl's results on aren't helping your case.
Yet again no quotes or anything to back up your points about my previous posts, how surprising. And before you say I'm not doing it either, I'll gladly look through my posts and bring up quotes to prove my point if you feel it necessary.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god

I only remember saying things like "BACKDASH" when Rico backdashed something important or things like that, I don't remember going on about how 'everyone loses because they're not playing the matchup right' or whatever. And if you're talking about the NEC chat I don't even remember 16bit being in it, if he was then I must not have been talking to him because I don't remember discussing that with him. But I just might not remember.

I stand by my statement that not everyone is playing at the highest level because they literally aren't. If they were then tournament results would reflect the tier list, but they don't. And yes, few people play the matchup more correctly than others (I don't think I've been clear enough on this before). Most of the people are playing the matchup correctly in general, but there are little things they could be doing better. But I've said what these little things are a million times over and they're just continually ignored so it's not my fault.

Yeah but you've talked about me on three episodes now, so it's not just "occasionally".
I would have been fine with you making your comment if it were actually true, but your 'quote' is misinformation and I won't stand for someone spreading bullshit about me.
Well you clearly did care about how I felt during the match since you were assuming I was in the chat "getting giddy about the potential result" of Rico doing well.

Your quote was misinformation, you treating your assumptions about my opinions (which hopefully I've cleared up now for you) as facts was misinformation. Yeah, truly flattering myself there.
I'm assuming the last sentence is unfinished because I don't get what you mean...

I do NOT blame Batgirl's results on top players' inabilities to learn the match-up, because some of them actually do the little things that help and they end up doing better than most others even though they still lose (like I already said but you cut out of the quote for some reason). This means they do know about them and are able to learn them, and they don't have an inability to learn the matchup. If they had an inability to learn a matchup they wouldn't be a top player, surely you're not stupid enough to try and make that a point? I say that SOME (at worst most) OF THEM refuse to take the little things that help into account and/or do them, which is completely different. Your selective quoting and omission of my points I brought up telling you what I do actually blame Batgirl's results on aren't helping your case.
Yet again no quotes or anything to back up your points about my previous posts, how surprising. And before you say I'm not doing it either, I'll gladly look through my posts and bring up quotes to prove my point if you feel it necessary.
Inb4 "where's the TL;DR?"

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
You all lose points this round. For one I wasn't mentioned this episode and for 2. I bought 2 six packs to drink along with you guys and you drink BOTTLED FUCKING WATER?!? -2 points for everybody

LOTF ha no. Not everybody loves Taylor swift. I don't think that's a thing

I award homeless 1 point for mentioning that gears of war needs to be announced soon.
I award king hippo 1 point for the smash tv reference.
I also award saucy jack a point for the Beatles/ stones point. I don't like them either really but I appreciate what they've done for music.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You all lose points this round. For one I wasn't mentioned this episode and for 2. I bought 2 six packs to drink along with you guys and you drink BOTTLED FUCKING WATER?!? -2 points for everybody

I award homeless 1 point for mentioning that gears of war needs to be announced soon.
I also award saucy jack a point for the Beatles/ stones point. I don't like them either really but I appreciate what they've done for music.
Hey I had a drink in my hand...and don't come in here and SAY THAT SHIT!!! TAYLOR SWIFT IS A FUKING SAINT!!

This is all we have......here's to E3 this year hopefully
https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/540528574357188608

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Hey I had a drink in my hand...and don't come in here and SAY THAT SHIT!!! TAYLOR SWIFT IS A FUKING SAINT!!
Taylor swift is whatever. AND IF YOU HAD A DRINK IN YOUR HAND WHY COULDNT I HEAR IT? I HEARD COOLWHIPS LAPTOP TAKING OFF ALL FUCKIN NIGHT AND NO DRINKS BEING SLOSHED AND NOONE GETTING NOTICEABLY DRUNKER.
Got me drinking by myself again until I realized no one else was drinking so I moved on to candy bars and ice cream