What's new

Krypt Unlockables

3nany

Noob
I got Revenant Sub-Zero after stage 9 of Test Your Might

I got Dark Empress Kitana after completing Living Tower Hourly for the second time. I had previously gotten gold on all three living towers and when I got her, I beat the tower with a bronze. Not sure what the actual requirement is...

Still haven't been able to do survival/endless to 21 wins... Maybe I'll just keep playing living tower and see if costumes keep unlocking.
did survival to 21 and got nothing.

Edit: got Khanum Mileena from endless tower. i got till 24.

Last edited:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
There are clearly multiple ways to unlock stuff, the question I have is, what's the key? Does the requirement change by faction?

From what I've seen, you get bonus Koins from just hanging out in the Krypt. There are the flashing K/Gold chests. There are the screeching Spiders that you get 250-500 Koins for killing. TIP: Don't panic and hit a button right away w/ the Spiders/Wolves/whatever; you'll have adequate time to hit the right button.

Also, if this helps, from what I've seen so far, NONE of the alt costumes are in any >2000 Koins chest. Could be wrong on this, but I think a lot of the stuff you (TYM Community in general) are looking for, for the most part, are not in the really expensive chests. Instead of trying to take 5 minutes in the Krypt 3x, take 15 minutes 1 time, pick up flashing bonus chests, get used to not panicking on the animal attacks, etc.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
For some reason I can't open one of the golden chests in the tomb.
It's where you use the Ermac thing in order to float.
I opened the right chest, but the left one (when it appears of course) has no prompt for me to open it.
Tried relogging, etc, nothing helped.

3nany

Noob
For some reason I can't open one of the golden chests in the tomb.
It's where you use the Ermac thing in order to float.
I opened the right chest, but the left one (when it appears of course) has no prompt for me to open it.
Tried relogging, etc, nothing helped.
there are 2 timed chests in the tomb behind the blood waterfalls where i have the same problem.

Last edited:

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Anyone figure out how to unlock Dark Emperor Liu and the rest of the revenants?
Apparently you need to reach level 10 in the special move progression reward.
I'm only on level 7 at the moment and need a 1000 special moves for rank 8. so I'm going to assume rank 9 and 10 are like 2500 and 5000.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Right,
I can't locate Kano's Brutality "Pop off!"
I have found all his others, have looked online but no luck.
Anyone has any clue on how to get it?

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Does anyone know how to unlock sonyas major blade costume ? I haven't heard anyone say anything about it . I neeeeeed it .

BS3OOO

Noob
Ok, I got revenant sub zero after completing the second to last tym challenge. When I beat the final challenge, it said "the beast unlocked". Anyone know what that means exactly? I know I struggled for awhile, but I made it.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Ok, I got revenant sub zero after completing the second to last tym challenge. When I beat the final challenge, it said "the beast unlocked". Anyone know what that means exactly? I know I struggled for awhile, but I made it.
I think it's just a background for your kard.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If you go to the Xbox Store you can find the ability to unlock EVERYTHING in the Krypt for $20.
I did that to save time, IMO it's worth it because MK X is so different then MK 9 and the running mechanic is omg so new and I'm just trying to get used to running extending combos which is a pain to time, so I said fuck it this time with unlockables. Past games I took the time but if I do that, I'll be rusty as hell in the game itself.

I'll still check out the krypt for fun or when I take a break from playing, practicing etc.

I noticed SOME costumes are still locked though. I read the only way to unlock certain outfits are by A. leveling up in your faction and B. Mobile game.

Anyone here know how to unlock Revenant Sub-Zero? Sorry a lot to read here I'm sure I missed some stuff.

QUOTE="jrock920, post: 1660474, member: 12442"]monk kung jin is in neitherralm[/QUOTE]

Netherrealm? I dont know what you mean, how do you unlock it?

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I'm having an issue with the Krypt unlockable.

I purchased it Wednesday and today all my costumes and icons are gone.

:(

I wonder if its a bug or something.

I can't even redownload it again.

HELP ANYONE?

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
So I finally figured out the glitch for the Krypt unlock.

Just reinstall it! Duh. Lol

Also, I got a bunch of the revanant costumes from the towers and leveling up faction/personal level.

Random.