What's new

KRYPT Konfirmed Motor Kombat Deconfirmed

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
So 3 set variations for tournament play etc.
I assume this also counts for ranked with the option to use it in casual matches too.

I noticed a stat divider in character customization on the live stream too, same as Injustice 2, which is used for auto play.
I wonder if this wil be the same and we can let our characters do cpu vs cpu. And auto fight in endless etc.

Last edited:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
In PS2 days there was a game called Crash Team Racing and it's popularity was a big deal. NRS had decided to put a game like CTR to Armageddon because of CTR's popularity.

So 3 set variations for tournament play etc.
I assume this also counts for ranked with the option to use it in casual matches too.

I noticed a stat divider in character customization on the live stream too, same as Injustice 2, which is used for auto play.
I wonder if this wil be the same and we can let our characters do cpu vs cpu. And auto fight in endless etc.
I really hope so. I let my daughter now 5 play the Multiverse this way. She enjoys it and it ranks characters up I don't necessarily play. It's a win win!!

In PS2 days there was a game called Crash Team Racing and it's popularity was a big deal. NRS had decided to put a game like CTR to Armageddon because of CTR's popularity.
CTR Nitro comes out in June this year with remastered tracks.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Prepare to have your hopes crushed. There will always be jump scares that's just how Ed "Troll Master" Boon rolls!!!
yep ! and with this new improved and updated graphics on UE 4 engine, you can expect something creepy, realistic freaky and weird to pop up in front of your screen, rsrsrsrsr