What's new

Krypt Head Spikes

z Ruin z

Noob
What are the true requirements for this now?
50 finishers?
does it matter if it’s a fatality or brutality?
Towers of time only or any tower?
I know local matches don’t work, spent an hour doing 50 fatalities/brutalities and nothing.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I don't think it's 50 anymore but I can't say how many are now either :/

My theory is that went down to 25. No way I have 50 fatalities done on D'vorah. I barely saw her on the ToT.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
No way it's still 50. I started grinding on a fresh account and got a head after 25 fatalities. I don't think brutalities count towards it though.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
If brutalities do count I can see the requirement still being 50.

If they don't they decreased it a little bit cuz I didn't do 1250 fatalities yet (I'm on 900).

Mind you I started grinding way before the patch.

How do you go about unlocking the heads in the first place? I've just been wandering randomly around the Krypt and haven't come across anything which does it. Is there some place specific that I need to go and do something?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
How do you go about unlocking the heads in the first place? I've just been wandering randomly around the Krypt and haven't come across anything which does it. Is there some place specific that I need to go and do something?
certain amount of fatalities on said Khar, I.E
fatalitize cassie 25 times to get her head.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The heads are located across from the MK1 character statues in the Courtyard. Once you do the required amount of Fatalities on that character, go to their head and unlock it like a chest.

The heads are located across from the MK1 character statues in the Courtyard. Once you do the required amount of Fatalities on that character, go to their head and unlock it like a chest.
OK, so locked just means that I haven't done enough fatalities on a particular character yet and there's nothing I need to do to in order to have all the counters for those starting up?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
OK, so locked just means that I haven't done enough fatalities on a particular character yet and there's nothing I need to do to in order to have all the counters for those starting up?
Right. They're counted behind the scenes. Unfortunately, there's no way to check on your progress with each head. When you've done enough, the head will be unlockable when you approach it.

z Ruin z

Noob
Towers of time or any towers?
And does it notify you in the tower when you unlock one or do you just have to check the Krypt?

Last edited:

RiverHB

Noob
Towers of time or any towers?
And does it notify you in the tower when you unlock one or do you just have to check the Krypt?
Any Tower I believe. I’ve grinded some in the klassic tower for sure. And yes, you are notified that you unlocked a krypt key item at the end of the match-the krypt key item being the severed head.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Just got another head after doing a Brutalitiy.

Still unsure if you can mix Fatalities and Brutalities (like 10 Fatalities and 15 Brutalities)

Don't farm this as you won't enjoy it. let'er happen naturally
This.

Farming takes plenty of time and is boring as hell. I can only imagine the hate i would get for this game afterwards.

While I really want to unlock them all, i prefer to forget about this and play other aspects of the game instead.
Later, when the time comes - I'll get the heads anyways and be happy about it.