What's new

Krypt gives you the same gear twice

Yeah it's stupid. I want to be done with this shit and focus on the actual game. You know labbing shit, playing people.

The Krypt itself is well-designed, the content of the loot boxes, the reward structure and requirements to progress are not however.

Oh yeah and the towers are complete dogshit.
Why can't I set them to easy or disable those fucking assist calls that ruin your combos or some shit so I can just practice combos and hitconfirms?
Also why do I have to waste my time by waiting forever to get fatal blow finisher, mercy and brutality the bots and cheese out the dragon challenge?
The point system should reward you for speed and health and not for doing random scrubby shit.

Last edited:

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I've been in the top 0.5% for every "Race"

I've beaten 106 opponents on Endless Tower

I've beaten all of the Gauntlet

I've beaten 50ish key towers

I've beaten every boss and tag ladder

I've finished story mode (normal) even replayed the opposite sides in optional scenes

I've opened every chest in the Krypt

I've gotten about 30ish trades with Kollector

I've forged all known gear recipes

I've restocked the krypt completely 3 times (working on 4)

I've dumped just over 10,000, 000 koins into the Naknatan Shrine

I still only have about half of each characters skins and 75% of their gear. I love the grind. But it's going to be too much unless all your free time is MK11 time.
You can't obtain everything from the crypt. Some skins are only obtainable through AI battles, for example.

Yani

Noob
This seriously should have at least been officially addressed by now.

There is a huge variety of different types of gear (albeit with 2 pieces usually being the same with a slight difference in colour/glow), yet I'm sitting here spending 75k on duplicates. I can't even spend my Koins at the Naknadan Shrine in the Krypt without feeling like I've wasted my Kurrency because of all the duplicates and RNG.

Couple that with the fact that the Towers of Time are repeating the exact same Towers with the exact same (duplicate) rewards; I'm losing my drive to play.

This seriously should have at least been officially addressed by now.

There is a huge variety of different types of gear (albeit with 2 pieces usually being the same with a slight difference in colour/glow), yet I'm sitting here spending 75k on duplicates. I can't even spend my Koins at the Naknadan Shrine in the Krypt without feeling like I've wasted my Kurrency because of all the duplicates and RNG.

Couple that with the fact that the Towers of Time are repeating the exact same Towers with the exact same (duplicate) rewards; I'm losing my drive to play.
Lol. Did you buy this game to collect loot? If that’s the only thing driving you to play you may be in the wrong place.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Lol wow.

What I think they should have done was have a "salesman" in the Krypt where you can buy anything like a skin, a brutality, a gear, etc for characters for like 1 million coins each or whatever they are priced. That way lots of drops are still random, but you also don't have to not receive the one thing you want no matter how long you play. For comparison, I play 99% Cetrion/Skarlet, and my favorite is the non-mask Skarlet gear, but I spent all the coins trying to get it and STILL haven't. There's nothing I can do but "hope" I'm lucky enough for it to drop randomly. If it was "3 million coins from the salesman" it's still a win-win for the player and the grind system.

That would've made too much sense though.
I'm in the same boat regarding maskless Skarlet. Very frustrating.

Might be best to make a new account and only level the default gear of each character you play, if you want to have a chance at getting stuff.

As soon as you level anything that you get from AI battles or the Krypt, you're shafted.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Lol. Did you buy this game to collect loot? If that’s the only thing driving you to play you may be in the wrong place.
You know brutalities are in the krypt, and they actually can play a part in a match with an actual opponent, right?

But, you know, it's got electrolites and all that Lol omg opp, yeah you know me.

:DOGE

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This game is a fucking ponzi scheme.

I love MK11, but holy shit.

Don't expect anything to get better until enough time has gone by that you'll pay to fix it.

Got a duplicate of Noob's sickle in the towers. Assumed they'd remove it from reward list, nope.
The shrine is ridiculously expensive for so little. I even used the talisman and it changed nothing.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
"Nooooo! I must kill the lootbox!" Krypt shouted
The radio said "No, Krypt. You are the lootbox"
And then the Krypt was randomized

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This happened to me too, just yesterday. The shrine gave me a Skarlet vial... that I already had equipped.

For the 3rd time.

And during the use of the item that gives you better rewards.

I was furious. I’m sure I’ve received plenty more duplicates I haven’t even noticed. I’m tired of throwing money away. Just let me buy the damn skin and gear I want, and unlock the rest!

There’s nothing to work toward, and no feeling of progression, when literally all I have left is the random lottery shrine. I just keep throwing money in, hoping I get what I want, and not duplicates. It’s just dumb.

Last edited:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
The Shrine slot machine was already a mistake in MKX and shoul've been removed. It still baffles me that it made its way to MK11.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
The Shrine slot machine was already a mistake in MKX and shoul've been removed. It still baffles me that it made its way to MK11.
But MKX shit could be completed in half an hour and wouldn’t require more than a million koins. This shit is insane