What's new

Krypt Even 3 Tomorrow (Edenian Blue Skin for Kitana)

Kinda disappointed it's not Klassic Kano, Shao or Kabal's MK3 Mask but at least it's out of the way.

It also helps knowing Baraka's Untamed Heart and Wu Shi Temple Pillagers were unlocked for the grind with the new Tower update so you don't have to wait to make klassic Baraka.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Kinda disappointed it's not Klassic Kano, Shao or Kabal's MK3 Mask but at least it's out of the way.

It also helps knowing Baraka's Untamed Heart and Wu Shi Temple Pillagers were unlocked for the grind with the new Tower update so you don't have to wait to make klassic Baraka.
Kabal’s mk3 masks are both available now. The normal one is in towers and the redux is in ai battles

Amirluc

Kaballin'
These events suck, and locking these classic skins behind them is dumb as hell. I'm busy all day tomorrow which means I probably won't be able to grab this, and they haven't hinted any other way to get these items when you miss them. :mad:
They're available for 24 hours...unless you're saying you'll be gone for the entire time.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?

NO! I can't get my hands on MK until september 1st, so until then no Shao Kahn krypt events...please...