What's new

Krushing blows requirements not working in character towers!!!!

Lun

proud TERF!
I can't proceed with the character towers, because the "do X Krushing Blows" requirement will NOT update on any of them!! Anybody else got this bug??

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I can't proceed with the character towers, because the "do X Krushing Blows" requirement will NOT update on any of them!! Anybody else got this bug??
I think they have to be built in krushing blows that aren't tied to custom moves. If it's off a custom, it doesn't appear to count.

GoonerJoe88

Emperor Of Outworld
I think they only count on ToT or Klassic Towers but I'm sure you've tried that. It has to be a bug.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Yep, encountered that doing Shao Kahns character tower. Sometimes they registered, sometimes they didn't so I just kept grinding towers with him trying for all KBs every match, eventually I got enough of them.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Certain Krushing Blows don't work. Sub-Zeros Slide Krushing Blow for example doesn't work, while most of his other Krushing Blows work just fine.

I'm a little bit of a pessimist, so I have a hard time not believing that this wasn't deliberate. Sub-Zeros Slide Krushing Blow is super easy to get. And that one doesn't work, which forces you to use his other, more situational ones... for which you also have to use consumables (for example armor to get those punish / kounter Krushing Blows). And that results in a longer grind. Ehh.

But then again, there are also some brutalities, which don't work in the Gauntlet, where you need to perform Brutalities on the opponents to proceed. So, the game is quite buggy. It was clearly rushed for whatever reason.