What's new

Krossplay being added in Peacemaker Update!

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
what do you mean "cope".... we have krossplay, and were always going to have it as it was announced before launch. The krosslay patch means nothing but that NRS is doing what it said it would.
NRS is honest in the same way a politician or journalist is honest.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
You don't think that's coming? Or you know. Already come?

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
What bullshit. Name one thing they have lied about? Or one thing they haven't dilivered, that was promised ?
That's the point I'm making. They tell the truth through technicalities. I've seen the sky turn green before while in Northern Canada, therefor I make the statement that the sky is green. I am telling the truth, but in a way that draws people to come to a false conclusion. MK11 will have crossplay. Technically, it did. Not in a way that anyone wanted or expected it, but it did exist. Look at almost any statement NRS made about their PC ports for every game between MKX and Inj 2. "PC will enjoy the same gaming experience as consoles," which is factually true if you ignore the fact that the PC ports were almost always a patch behind until the final patch when it didn't matter anymore.

So, much like a journalist, politician, lawyer, or in this case, the marketing arm of a multi-billion dollar media corporation, NRS tells the "truth" in a way that protects them from legal liability, but still leads to their customers calling them out for promises undelivered. If you think modern marketing agencies don't invest millions into psychological studies on how to manipulate your brain chemistry to the point of turning you into an uncritical consumer, I've got a bridge in West Seattle to sell you that politicians promised would last for 50 years.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
yeah, krossplay is a total disaster for sf6 and tekken : (
We've now reached 'crossplay is bad actually' level of cope to excuse NRS of its total incompetence. Cool.
Yeah, I don't get Jynks calling it a disaster either. Crossplay is great. I mean, if crossplay is to blame for the cheaters, is there an actual stat on how many cheaters there are? I've never even heard of bots in SF6 or Tekken until this thread.

Kal

<3
What bullshit. Name one thing they have lied about? Or one thing they haven't dilivered, that was promised ?
How about saying the PC versions will be as great as the console versions but they turn up shit? Since MK9 they've done that.

Or how about having crossplay on the steam MK1 description page for pre-orders, only to remove last right before launch?

Need more?

Kal

<3
We've now reached 'crossplay is bad actually' level of cope to excuse NRS of its total incompetence. Cool.
Yeah this fanbase is a complete clownshow at this point. Been playing Tekken 8 and SF6 with full on crossplay since day 1 and not a single issue, none of my friends, or discord servers, or anyone I have ever met had a complaint. Yet here we are NRS nuthuggers somehow found something to say crossplay is bad.

God MK community is so gross sometimes. The sad part is that's it's been like this since 1992. Some nuthuggers just can't accept that their favorite company can make mistakes or be straight up moronic and terrible.

Jynks

How about saying the PC versions will be as great as the console versions but they turn up shit? Since MK9 they've done that.
MK11 and X were BETTER on pc than on console... Less input lag for example. This is a measured and well known fact now.

Or how about having crossplay on the steam MK1 description page for pre-orders, only to remove last right before launch?
We have crossplay.

Yeah this fanbase is a complete clownshow at this point. Been playing Tekken 8 and SF6 with full on crossplay since day 1 and not a single issue, none of my friends, or discord servers, or anyone I have ever met had a complaint. Yet here we are NRS nuthuggers somehow found something to say crossplay is bad.
how to say you suck at SF and Tekken without saying you suck at SF and Tekken. With some practice, I'm sure you will climb the ladder and hit the point you notice them.

Last edited:

Kal

<3
MK11 and X were BETTER on pc than on console... Less input lag for example. This is a measured and well known fact now.

We have crossplay.

how to say you suck at SF and Tekken without saying you suck at SF and Tekken. With some practice, I'm sure you will climb the ladder and hit the point you notice them.
Bro are you clowning or straight up dumb?

Every NRS game since MK9 launched broken on PC, that's a fucking fact. Just because it got fixed months or years later doesn't change the fact that they lied about the launch of PC version.

There is crossplay now, but that doesn't change the fact that they took it off the description list on Steam the day before launch after having secured pre-orders by fucking lying.

Are those issues in master rank only then? Because at Diamond 4-5 I haven't seen any.

NRS' dick is so far down your throat I can see why you're tripping.

Last edited:

Jynks

Every NRS game since MK9 launched broken on PC, that's a fucking fact. Just because it got fixed months or years later doesn't change the fact that they lied about the launch of PC version.
MKx had a bad launch, but it di not take long to patch and MK11 was good from the start and MK1 is improving eveyday from the rough launch of the entire product. The VAST majorit of MKX and 11 players are on PC and pretty much ALL the content creators and pros.

There is crossplay now, but that doesn't change the fact that they took it off the description list on Steam the day before launch after having secured pre-orders by fucking lying.
They only took it down because they couldn't get it working for the launch date.. it is only 5 months latter and it is in. Just KoTH to go. If they delayed the game for 5 Months you would be bitching just as much, and they would have gone bankrupt as well. You gotta remember WB Games almost went under. That is one of the reasons they are not support the pro season this edition. Games like this cost 200 Million Plus. Some "Gamers" just have no idea how the industry works or what is reasonable to ask of it. It is not 2 guys sitting in their mums basement anymore.

The entire gaming industry is imploding. With 10s of 1000s of layoffs and WB is one of the heaviest hit. oh and the twitter losers made such a stink about "crunch time"... or what we old dudes used to call "deadline work" they they can not even hit deadlines anymore.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Oh please, the MK franchise is a net positive to WB. Nice way to mold the narrative to defend NRS's ineptitude. These shit stains are completely tone deaf to the needs/wants of their fanbase. One only needs to look at their retention rate.

I usually have the time for only a trifecta of titles. Why would I give a piece of my limited playing time to NRS when they clearly don't give af? Why would I give my time to a title that won't be around in two years as all support will be gone and they'll be shoveling the next pile of shit down our throats?

Outside of the competitive FGC marketplace, MK has a bevy of other fresh released titles and soon to be released titles to contend with. Do you think this half assed support is going to keep players invested for the long haul? Couldn't even implement matchmaking via training mode even though it takes 3 damn minutes to get a match via KL. Goat awful all around.

These bastards needed huge QOL implementations and changes to the stale meta to kickstart some life back into the title. All we got is bad animations, quasi krossplay, and Cage post operation.

Now I'm just sitting back and watching the fandom burn with 70% damage combo Peacemaker and the ugliest skins ever released on a video game after 3 months of waiting for new content

NRS is just trolling its customers to see which have the most severe case of Stockholm Suckjob Syndrome and will defend this total clownshow.

They literally released clownshow skins for you to dress your characters in :laughing:

Every NRS game since MK9 launched broken on PC, that's a fucking fact.
Mortal Kombat X did as High Voltage Software wasn't up to the task, sadly. QLOC was ultimately brought in the clean things up and did a fantastic job.

Mortal Kombat 11 had QLOC from the start and the game was excellent at launch. The only issues at that time were 1) Patches were about a week delayed, from console, and one patch did add stability issues, but it was resolved 2 weeks later.

I can't speak for Mortal Kombat 1 as I don't have that on PC.

They literally released clownshow skins for you to dress your characters in :laughing:
They actually remind me of the Joker. If this was a Joker season, they'd fit right in.

Аny steam users? Stress test online is show 60fps without any drops, setings (all maxed and tried to low). But still get messege for block cross play. Private cross matches playble. ssd include

Last edited: