What's new

Kreate a Fighter Question

Just got MKA for Christmas and I think its fun. Its Broken beyond belief and the Online Sucks, but Its still un to play with my cousin and dad. I have a question for anyone who has it.

It has the stupid Profile thing, and I want to know, can you make more than 1 character per profile or are you limited to only 1.

Also, if that doesn't work, can you make 2 profiles, 2 characters, and still fight them against each other in Versus 2 player?

I I make a fighter, and My cousin makes a fighter, can we fight against each other with our fighters? Do we need 2 profiles?

Thanks in Advance guys.

dreemernj

Ambassador
You get 1 character per profile. But if you unlock stuff in KAK for one profile it is unlocked in all accounts.

You can play KAKs against each other, but I actually never tried playing a KAK against itself.

What I ended up doing is naming the profile the name of the character, and I made all the profiles with the same password. Then, when you enter the password, you get a list of all the profiles and you just have to pick the one you want.

I figured it out just now. I have 2 profiles with a Kak on each. You go to versus and press L on the first controller. It should show the first profile's name. Then on Controller Number 2, you press L and put the code in. Then 1st person can pick their character, and the second person can pick THEIR character. I did it, it works like a charm.

dreemernj

Ambassador
I had made a character and was trying to figure out the best way to lay out the passwords to make it easy to remember them all and decided to see if it would prevent me from using the same password twice. It didn't, and instead popped up with that extremely helpful profile-select menu :-D