What's new

Kreate a Fatality

Actually, people are complaining about how long MK8 will take... Plz stop. Only 2 years since MKA, thats the exact same span it took from DA to D to A. The only difference is that now they've settled on the graphic system. VF5 took 3 years to make and Tekken 5 to 2-3. Actually, I think VF5 was 4 years in the making. So if they want to make a really good game that would revive the series with a whole bunch of new things atleast release it until Feb-Apr 09. I mean, really. We all waited for D and A to come out after 2 years after the other one and we didnt really even enjoy the games... Just go out and play SC3 or Tekken. Go pick up Guilty Gear XX Slash, a great underated game. It has the 2D game style, you'll love it. One of the most, if not the most underated GAMES out there, not just Fighting games.

Kazlaz

Noob
get out before its to late : ( Just besure to play other fighting games other than MK dont keep yourself in the MK box your whole life : (
It could ruin your fighitng game life

SABER Linkdude said:
MK is my life. I can't stop myself from quitting after 14 years.
Seriously? You've been playing since the age of 1? Wow. You have me beat. And I agree, MK is my favorite fighting game. I never saw anything wrong with any of the games. I don't want to stop!:)