What's new

Kreate a Fatality

I like this new koncept but it could be a thousand times better. If there is a next gen MK. They should keep the koncept, but personalise it for each kharacter. i believe it would be alot better then the same thing for each kharacter.

like what i did with the k's? :D

I am glad to be here! I am new at this forum, but am also an MK fan. I will respond that I really agree! I am kinda new at this! Check this out!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/348596

It is not my work, but I thought it might show an example for mneb430's post! And I Guarantee Enjoyment out of this! :D

BTW, mneb430, Your speech was spoken like a true fanatic, awesome!

T

TempesT

KAF was probably one of, if not, the worst ideas that Midway ever came up with for a 3D MK.... for shame :(

I agree, mneb, each person should have their own moves and finishers in the KAF. My friend Avery was bummed when I told him there are no personal finishers. He was all "What?"

Thank God Midway is taking EVERYTHING from Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon and putting it in a closet, because MK8 will not be like them.

Kazlaz

Noob
^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IT WILL BE THE SAME NO STOPING IT

the only way you will stop it if they go back to 2d

and that shit isnt happning

Yeah, but here's one thing. When Midway made MK3, it used 3D backgrounds, but still the 2D Action. It's likely to be in 2D action, but 3D and new-generation backgrounds. And who knows, if it could happen, you wouldn't see Sub-Zero or Scorpion anymore. It would be like brand NEW MK characters taking over for them.

Quotes from Mr. Ed Boon:
"The main thing we’re doing right now is the core technology. We’re using the Unreal 3 engine, and we’re getting our base, “How do display a character, normal-mapping, bump-mapping, shadows” all the things that are expected of the game. I have a bunch of ideas on paper in terms of things that I’d like to theoretically try, but it’s not like it’s in a playable state yet. — We’re doing something with the next game that’s unbelievably unexpected, and there’s going to be an announcement. I totally was told, “You cannot talk about this thing.” I think it’s going to be rolled out."

And about doing it all over again?
It’s really scary. There’s some stuff that I thought really worked well in the previous three games, but I really feel that we can’t do any more of it. We can’t do the new fighting-style stuff. We need to do something different. A lot of people say, “How do they keep selling well?” And we really believe that’s one of the reasons. We’re not afraid to say, “That’s working, but it’s time to do something new because it’s been five years.”

Ed Boon is likely pulling for a November 2008 release for MK8.

I say they should make a new fighting system as well. But they should put in MK1-4, as an extra feature. It would be great to go online and play MK4 :wink: But what they are supposedly doing sounds good. They should add in some characters, and you should be able to KAF with a TKS :D

and omg...
Ed Boon is likely pulling for a November 2008 release for MK8.
thats soo lame! I hate when good games are talked about comming then they say it won't come out until years later... FUCK :evil:

abc ur dead0 said:
More time means, Maybe it will be better?
i know, there's no paitence in me... and if you affend me im liftin you ten feet... in the air i don't care who was there and saw me disjaw you, call you a laywer file you a lawsuit, ill smile in the courtroom, and buy you a wardrobe, I'm tired of all you... i don't mean to be mean but thats all i can be its just me and I Am...

sorry couldn't resist :wink:

MK:A really did not do well, as it received probably more worse ratings then Special Forces, but Special Forces was flat-out terrible. Ed Boon is giving MK8 more time since Midway knew they did terrible on Armageddon. If you guys have questions about MK8 let me know. I will answer them. :wink:

Well, all the shit they've done before needs to be completely trashed. All the Kreate a Fighter, that just became 2 broken and thats the only thing MKA was good for, but I personally got tired of it. The only thing I liked about the 3D MK's were alot of the Costumes they had for the characters... But all that said, It was all just the same as the old 90's MKs. If MK8 isnt a good game, I could give a fuck cuz Ill just play some other fighters that are 100 times better than MK is. Im tired of playing the old MKs too, its just boring now. I guess its a good thing they already chose a graphic system that will ensure that dark and dirty look, and you guys should consider that most fighting games take atleast 2 to 3 years to be good, it took a long time to make VF5 and its one of the best fighters out there. But really, if MK turns out to be shit, I wont even care any more.

But they didn't try that, they just thought that they could make fatalities easier for people who didn't know how to do any. Knowing all the fatalities in the 3D MK games, I was just stunned at how awful the fatality system was.

Kazlaz

Noob
SABER Linkdude said:
MK:A really did not do well, as it received probably more worse ratings then Special Forces, but Special Forces was flat-out terrible. Ed Boon is giving MK8 more time since Midway knew they did terrible on Armageddon. If you guys have questions about MK8 let me know. I will answer them. :wink:

damn this dude knows everything to bad he plays the 3d games : (