What's new

Match Footage Krayzie Manhunter

Espio

Kokomo
He was looking for constructive criticism in relation to his Martian Manhunter, your perception of his motives or view that he's attention seeking serves no intellectual or productive purpose to those ends. Let's not pretend posts like that are for productive value or beneficial to anyone.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
@roosTakk - chill, man. All Krayzie is doing is sharing his matches with people who may want to give him advice. That's the point of a constructive FGC: to help its players.

Let's try to get back on track now, guys.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Im calm....i watched the video...all I was saying is if you dont know how to use trait, oh tele, mb orbs, and are using martian grab like its pressure...you might want to go look at the MMH page before making a thread like this.

That being said...yes, I could have said it in a nicer way. Ill go ahread and /part thread and leave the less cynical players to help ya ...hope you're learning the mu's

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Im calm....i watched the video...all I was saying is if you dont know how to use trait, oh tele, mb orbs, and are using martian grab like its pressure...you might want to go look at the MMH page before making a thread like this.

That being said...yes, I could have said it in a nicer way. Ill go ahread and /part thread and leave the less cynical players to help ya ...hope you're learning the mu's
While I would agree with that logic, sometimes making an individual thread such as this is better than posting it in a jungle of clutter where it'll become difficult to find. I can sympathize with wanting to use the main threads as a reference point, but Krayzie is a dedicated player committed to improving his game, similar to the crew you just joined, and he wanted to make sure his match videos didn't get overlooked. Making this thread is not an attempt to be an "attention whore," nor is it against the rules.

If you disagree with the purpose of his thread, the better route is simply not to post.

Now let's all drop the negativity and get along, 'kay? :)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I wish I could stream on PS4, but I cant use Martian on pad... :(

Maybe its time to get that AVerMedia back... lol