What's new

Krayzie Bone: MKA Matches!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hmm might as well make a MKD/A video thread and just merge the topics together.

Well that actually goes along with why we now have a more in depth video forum Before you had one MK video forum filled with anything MK related and in my book... it was a total mess and I like to keep the site organized and convenient for users to use. Therefore adding more depth to the MK video forums was the answer. Now everything is separated and organized, easy to find.

Now the same goes with the "merging of threads" that you mentioned. If we had everyone keep all MKA videos in one thread that would either mean overall more work for the author or a mod to keep updating the first post or simply let everyone post their videos separately but in the appropriate forums. This way everyone can have their own video thread... this is also a nice thing so you don't have to search through 10 pages of a thread to view all of the.videos posted.

Anyway, I think this will only help the video forums and any and all feedback is appreciated.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Hmm might as well make a MKD/A video thread and just merge the topics together.
This is sort of the point of the Video Vault. There will be a sticky with links to player matches in the future hopefully.

RoGE

Noob
Oh my bad, I just noticed there was a "3D MK match videos" forum. I just clicked the thread when it was posted. I guess I am use to MKU's video forums where theres only like 2 forums for it, excuse my stupidity, carry on. I've been staying up a lot and I think its starting to effect me. lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Oh my bad, I just noticed there was a "3D MK match videos" forum. I just clicked the thread when it was posted. I guess I am use to MKU's video forums where theres only like 2 forums for it, excuse my stupidity, carry on. I've been staying up a lot and I think its starting to effect me. lol
Lol... np, RoGE. Im hoping the video vault fills up soon... :D