What's new

Question Kounter - New MKXL Mechanic?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Are you guys sure it's not just referring to a countdown counter, sort of like they had for Injustice and MkX?

You know, the box with the numbers in it, and as time passes one number shifts down and another takes it place. Old analog alarm clock style

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Are you guys sure it's not just referring to a countdown counter, sort of like they had for Injustice and MkX?

You know, the box with the numbers in it, and as time passes one number shifts down and another takes it place. Old analog alarm clock style
But why would he post the word Kounter in this tweet: https://twitter.com/pakostevens/status/781541593979482112

and it's also in his status update like that. He's obviously hinting at something...

Lokheit

Noob
If there is indeed a new mechanic, and the "either armor or launcher" moves become something universal across the cast, plus several characters that will change the way they approach the game (grappler-zero)... maybe they want to keep working on the game longer than we thought?

It's starting to look like a huge status quo change rather than tier polishing... banana incoming? @Braindead

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
If there is indeed a new mechanic, and the "either armor or launcher" moves become something universal across the cast, plus several characters that will change the way they approach the game (grappler-zero)... maybe they want to keep working on the game longer than we thought?

It's starting to look like a huge status quo change rather than tier polishing... banana incoming? @Braindead
Let's get #BraindeadBanana trending :p

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
with the changes to armor moves we've been seeing i really think the kounter will be a defensive counter rather than offensive like a counter hit in other games