What's new

Tech - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahns Parry is really fast!

So i knew that st 4 xx into totem is safe on block.

St 4 is 0 on block
Totem has a startup of 7
Meter Parry has a startup of 1

Subs slide has a startup of 8

I've never seen this before and i've dabbled quite alot with Kotal Kahn and been trying to be updated.

Should check others armored wakeup moves.

@UltraDavid
Since you're mostly a blood god user, have you seen this before?

EDIT: Btw im sorry about the bad combo but it was painful recording this, i get really bad FPS with the recording program.

I realise how easy this should be to figure out but i never thought about it lol

EDIT 2: OPS, THIS IS PC

Last edited:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i think this is worth bumping, nobody talks about how good his EX parry is for stuff like this

there is a certain level of risk to it but it's a really good way to intimidate your opponents the first time. if only his normal parry could be so fortunate

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
It's good. But not for now.

I bet blood god will be a high level god in this game after 1 year... and a half.

His stuff like parry and dmg just aren't cut for us yet

I feel like they should give Blood God a few unique Lows and overheads, blood god lacks quite alot of options.

All of his mixup is usually after the first hit for example from his B1 into 2 (overhead) or 4 (low) and even then he doesen't get much.

Give him an ex version for all of his totems. They have quite the short recovery and maybe give the Ex version even shorter recovery.

Maybe even give him a new special that's good as a wakeup option, Sun God has atleast the ex grab (even that one kinda suck).

His Parry should stagger the opponent a bit.

Have you guys tried this setup on the updated Ps4?