What's new

Match Footage - Sun God Kotal Kahn local tournament win footage

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
http://www.twitch.tv/zaelock/b/666868758

We were having casuals, a lot more people than expected came and we decided to have a short single elimination tournament, this is footage of the top 8. Unfortunately, a bunch of people arrived once the tournament had well run its course so they couldn't enter so you'll see a few new names who are still learning the game and a few old names who play secondaries.

Worth noting that none of my opponents except metzos knew the matchup and he's still new to kenshi, didn't punish certain holes and crossup setups otherwise the matchup would've been pretty fucking horrible.

Last edited:

Belial

Noob
I've watched about half into both tournament and freeplay and I didnt see any mu knowledge from your opponents. They also tended to drop about 50% of their combos and failed to anti air completely. Seems like the right enviroment for Sun God to win :) Actually you were outplaying your opponents by far

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I've watched about half into both tournament and freeplay and I didnt see any mu knowledge from your opponents. They also tended to drop about 50% of their combos and failed to anti air completely. Seems like the right enviroment for Sun God to win :) Actually you were outplaying your opponents by far
First opponent was not great, metzos, who I played afterwards, has played about 40-50 games with kenshi alone vs me and Frankie in grand finals actually cant anti air unless he does instant jik.

Tournament was more of impromptu instead of planned so it was more relaxed I think.