What's new

Combo Video - Blood God Kotal Kahn 60% 1 bar

Not saying he does. But I heard they is already a patch. I can't wait to play some Kotal.
Yea there is right when you pre order and download.So everything people who bootleged & post has high chance of not working or being nerfed before general population even plays..so idk why people are discussing data and stuff when ITS DAY 1 lol aka most broken period time for games and most patched time

I don't get why people are talking about nerfs for a combo that requires literally tremendous setup. I'll care when people find totem or blood sac setups in combo or even decent setups post combo.

In the meantime freaking out from totem/blood combos is pointless. I really don't get why these things aren't posted with non buff damage first.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
You make it seem like if the opponent gonna stand there and watch u do all those buffs. try landing this in a match whith all of his unsafe launchers and let me know how it goes.

PS: kotal is fine the way he is.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You make it seem like if the opponent gonna stand there and watch u do all those buffs. try landing this in a match whith all of his unsafe launchers and let me know how it goes.

PS: kotal is fine the way he is.
Exactly ! It is not really a BnB ! Rain never could use his H2O Boost on mk9 as well.

Surely the focus for this character should be on finding a bunch of setups for totem/chest cuts rather then the combos that come after?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Good job, I'm still waiting to get the game and lab with Kotal.
Are you maining Kotal, SaJa?
Who do you FinishHim member want to main?
I remember that you impressed me a lot in MK9.
I main Erron Black, and I have Kotal, D'Vorah and soon Kenshi as a secondary. Come to visit us one day, there is a chat room and non french people as well ;)

MYZTERY_-ICE

Kotal Kahn will destroy you!
I cant wait to get my hands on him later on tonight. I know you can summon totem mid combo. Can you do blood sacrifice mid combo? I'm sure you cant