What's new

Match Footage - Konjurer Konjurer Matches

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Hey guys. This thread will be dedicated to all match footages of Konjurer Alien. I will post what i have been able to capture so far because i can barely play atm. If you have vids please link me and i will add them to the OP! Thread will be maintained and cleansed.

**In this gameplay vid, it was my first and only set of the day. I tried to remember some setups as i have not played Konjurer in a while. It went alright, but NRS netcode was really messing with the matches. You will see at certain points we are standing still and blocking fullscreen, that was when the ping was spiking. But you will see some HTB setups and safe setups into egg that can really frustrate oppoenents. Sorry i couldn't do much more but i promise i will be playing more and showing off way more of what he can do in a realgame!**

NEW GAMES MAY 6-7th

BTW you will see me armor break in a few matches with the FH, it's a really weird timing but im working on updating the guide with all the new stuff i have been working on. Including armor breaking with ex drone

@Sage Leviathan
@scarsunseen
@MsMiharo
@DarksydeDash
@SkyratiK
@FROST_
@Zionix
@SixPathsOfHate
@EVB SomeCubanGuy
@Whackojack
@ROG Moonspell
@Asodimazze