What's new

Kombo Help or Advice PRZ!

At least its not just me. I've started going to the lab with Sonya next (even though I still have a lot to learn about Kitty), and this is by far the toughest thing for me. I can get it so if i just do MS, B2 I can do it consistently, but as soon as I add the 114 before it, it throws me off and that damn shoulder charge comes out. Really wish you could just hold back instead of letting it go and hitting again.
That shit is silly that you have to repush back to get b2 to come out and if you do b2,1, F2 too fast rings come out.

after 114 there is a good amount of frames that you to hit MS, b2 so don't be in too much of a hurry. With Sonya's combos in general its almost better to slow down cause crazy shit will come out if you go too fast. 114 is something you can hit confirm into MS to do b2 if combos hits or if they block F1,1, or tackle out of MS.

Justice

Noob
after 114 there is a good amount of frames that you to hit MS, b2 so don't be in too much of a hurry. With Sonya's combos in general its almost better to slow down cause crazy shit will come out if you go too fast. 114 is something you can hit confirm into MS to do b2 if combos hits or if they block F1,1, or tackle out of MS.
This. All my execution problems were solved by slowing down. Now if I could stop trying to do two kombos at once :bs:

Try this combo for max damage. jump in punch (JIP), b2, 1, f2 - JIP - dash (but cancel 1/2 way with Kiss of Death) Dive Kick, 4 or 2, 1 whatever is easier, cartwheel, dash 1, dash 112 into MS. plus 40% combo and 50% if low 1,1 hits from MS after standing reset.