What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - NEC Results Special

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
KDZs first loss after winning EVO was to a Hawkgirl at the Break no? And some have said she does well against him for quite some time now. I've always thought she's fine. However my opinion on her should not be taken to heart as I would like to rip off her wings and tap dance in her blood, but that's just me.

Before I even start, I need to point out that this is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Wow.

GGA Slips is 100% correct in this podcast:

-Stating that KDZ has NO chance to win Evo.
-His rant on all the hype being killed, missing matches and possibly the future of Injustice being destroyed because it almost wasn't streamed was amazing. Bravo.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
GGA 16 Bit
GGA Jeremiah
GGA pimpimjim

On the latest UltraChen, UltraDavid spends the first 5-10 minutes of the show pumping up the amazing top 8 at NEC. Mentions GGA a few times. He tells everyone to watch it and says it was the best top 8 at NEC, better than SF4 and MVC3. Good job to your scene for being a hype machine, and it's also pretty cool in general to see the game getting pumped up like that, particularly since he reaches a lot of the FGC.

Thanks for the shout out at 0:58:30 !! I gotta listen to the whole thing later at school. Mad props to noobe, very smart player. The doomsday of the WORLD!

All the Chicago guys are awesome to be around. For instance, sometimes when I take mini breaks from this game they all give me a hard time and want me to keep coming out to train with them.
Speaking of which. Newbiesauce's encouragement was one of the reason's I decided to go to Final Round last year when I was thinking of quitting fighting games.

On a side note. Has anyone on the history of TYM ever quoted themselves in a post?

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Speaking of which. Newbiesauce's encouragement was one of the reason's I decided to go to Final Round last year when I was thinking of quitting fighting games.

On a side note. Has anyone on the history of TYM ever quoted themselves in a post?
It takes a special kind of man to quote themselves. Someone who probably has a portrait of themselves on their mantle or something crazy.

But...you gave me props, so you feel free to quote yourself all you want, I ain't judgin.