What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 37 with Mr. Aquaman

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Just to sort of clarify something about KDZ, he stopped playing and wasn't even playing at the break for a while before NEC. Since then I think he's been playing though.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just to sort of clarify something about KDZ, he stopped playing and wasn't even playing at the break for a while before NEC. Since then I think he's been playing though.
his wonder woman and batgirl are no joke

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
@Mr Aquaman, the way you view Ares regarding perception and "tier placement" is pretty spot on to the way I view Joker. Good job representing your "low tier". Hopefully I can level up more and show everyone what Joker can do too! Props man :)

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Major love for repping my stuff guys! Glad everyone loved the KTP design. Kinda sad you didn't post it though, was looking forward to people's reactions. :(
For the record, I'm still bitter about the fact that Scorpion got put in this game over another DC character and had no interest in making a Scorpion design.........but then 16 bit made his pitch on GGA and he swung me. It's on the list of things to do when I get a chance. Have an aquaman one to finish first though.

-Its been incredible to watch Arma's real time progression from an ok Batman player to someone who's currently in the conversation for top injustice players right now. Funnily enough I feel like when that transition really started to happen for real was directly following his guest spot on KTP. I remember when he was all like "yeah....I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to beat Rico...", and now he dominates his BA so hard that he forces him to counterpick with trident rush.

-Oh and yes: yes, ye gods among us the Bane downplaying needs to *STOP*. At one point in this games life bane was probably the worst character in the game. That was a time when his charge could be parried and his forward and back dashes gave him no way to get in on characters who would just run away. That time was 3 or 4 buffs ago. Seriously, Bane was probably mid tier at that point but nobody actually got the memo so NRS buffed him again based on the perception rather than the reality.
In case anyone talking smack about him has forgotten, Grr was making waves at NLBC *prepatch*. Why is anyone surprised that he's now making top 8 when his character got a KTP award winning buff and then some last time around?
Building anticipation for the reveal heh.

pherleece

Woolay
@GGA 16 Bit I thought I told you but I guess I didn't. About a month or two ago I played chris g online and he used scorpion and bodied me hard. I really thought I told you though cause I was wondering if you were gonna mention in whatever ktp episode was next

Matix218

Get over here!
@GGA 16 Bit I thought I told you but I guess I didn't. About a month or two ago I played chris g online and he used scorpion and bodied me hard. I really thought I told you though cause I was wondering if you were gonna mention in whatever ktp episode was next
Chris G breaks the rules of the game

4x4lo8o

Noob
@Mr Aquaman, come to SCR so we can mm and see you how you do at real major instead of a shitty NE regional

(I swear I had a better callout but tym is nearly unusable on mine phone and I got tired of trying to retype it because my browser kept crashing. Can we have tapatalk back? I can't even read this thread on my phone)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Mr Aquaman, come to SCR so we can mm and see you how you do at real major instead of a shitty NE regional

(I swear I had a better callout but tym is nearly unusable on mine phone and I got tired of trying to retype it because my browser kept crashing. Can we have tapatalk back? I can't even read this thread on my phone)
Fuck it pig has me in on blast mode, do decent at a shiity cal weekly before calling me out

Hades

Noob
At school when you played dodgeball you weren't allowed head shots? Haha the rule at my school was if someone on your team gets a head shot your whole team comes back on. The PE teachers encouraged us to go for the head

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

SCR real major? whats the pre reg numbers? Ive already done my performance with over 100+ on multiple occasions, what exactly is your blow up? Hows that record of yours.