What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 36 with GGA Tommy Wafflez

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
OMG! I just got to the name game part....

KUUUUUUNG LAO!

Jesus Christ that was incredible. I always wondered whether Tommy's reputation was deserved... He was an awesome guest though.
I think he was just trolling the name game..... I think he is not like that all.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Also, @GGA 16 Bit you need to play The Last of Us if you haven't already. It sounds like it's right up your alley. Incredible. Would have been game of the year if it wasn't for GTA V.

I did play it. Liked it a lot. Runner up for 2013 GOTY after GTA V. Not quite as good as UC1 and 2 but better than 3. Naughty Dog rules.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I think he was just trolling the name game..... I think he is not like that all.
No way, that as real of a Tommy answer as I've ever seen. At the Christmas GBS someone gave 16bit a giant diamond just like the one Catwoman has in her intro and win pose. Tommy asked if it was real.

Another game series they didn't mention is Portal and Portal 2. Portal 2 came out the same day as MK9 so I made the choice to wait on it but man was it worth the wait. JK Simmons and Stephen Merchant alone make it worth the price of admission. Fun but not crazy hard puzzles and the story is damn interesting. Man I want to play through it again.

MKGeneral4712

Let's Get Dangerous
Been really enjoying the return of the KTP! I hope you guys can get Tom Brady to come on soon because he was pretty much the fourth member of the KTP lol.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I feel like the Left 4 Dead series should have gotten some mention. I think that is my favorite. Playing through campaigns and doing scavenge mode with friends are probably where some of my greatest gaming memories have come from.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Still hate the Sonya match-up to this day. I've played a bunch of Sonya's but @Death inparticular made me see the potential (for Sonya) in this match-up, and I think it's easily his worst match-up. Beyond that of Kabal, Lao, Cage or Jax.

Also respect to Wafflez for giving me some credit, but lbsh we can honestly say he was the best at this point.

The instant air up-ball part was also godlike haha.