What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 24 with Krayzie

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm going w 7.5/8.0

The intangibles are a 10
Though I'd recommend a solid health insurance plan though if u seal the deal
Seems pretty "natural" not relying on makeup

I'd say If Slips landed this he'd receive a solid 450 NFG points from NFGRankings

Anyone notice how 90% of the posts revolves around slips and this situation?

WC being ignored again

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I'm going w 7.5/8.0

The intangibles are a 10
Though I'd recommend a solid health insurance plan though if u seal the deal
Seems pretty "natural" not relying on makeup

I'd say If Slips landed this he'd receive a solid 450 NFG points from NFGRankings

WC being ignored again
I'd say for once this is a good reason to ignore anything else that does not involve, "Slips and his situation." lol

But seriously... BUFFY!

Based on the picture...6.5.
Bad lighting, odd background, don't particularly care for the glasses.

Based on if she's at the crib...9.2.
She's young, nice chest, probably has nothing interesting to talk about(no disrespect)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'll tell you how they'll get round the whole roster thing.

I am so certain that UMK 9 will be in the works. Something will be worked into that story that brings back all the dead characters, that or the UMK9 ending canon will override the Mk 9 canon ending. Seriously, can you imagine MK10 with just Raiden, Cage and Sonya returning???

People Still Alive (Not counting Freddy):
Raiden, Cage, Sonya, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Skarlet, Sektor, Cyrax, Kenshi, Kano (most likely), Baraka, Quan, Sheeva, Goro and Kintaro. Add Noob Saibot as the wildcard as every time someone's ever gotten sucked into a Soulnado in this game (Cage in MKT, Scorpion in MKDA), they end up coming back one way or another, and that's 18 characters still ready and available for the sequel.
If you don't bring ANYBODY back from the dead, let's add up everyone else who came after - Jarek, Reiko, Tanya, Fujin, Kai, Shinnok, Frost, Mavado, Li Mei, Hsu Hao, Nitara, Bo Rai Cho, Blaze, Mokap, Ashrah, Shujinko, Dairou, Darrius, Hotaru, Havik, Taven, Daegon, Chameleon/Khameleon, Kobra, Kira, Sareena, Drahmin, Moloch, and Onaga. That's a grand total of 47. More than enough to work with without having to do another cheesy revival angle. Ditch Goro and Kintaro.
And honestly, I hope the dead stay dead until the inevitable next-gen Trilogy/Armageddon style giant mash-together.

I'd fucking love to come on this show someday and talk MK mythology.
Competition's always taken a backseat to my love for the plot/stories/crazy shit that goes on in the metaworld of the game itself.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
This is far more unique and interesting... it's a human interest story about Slips, a guy we all love... no one loves the WC. :D

Anyone who says that chick isn't at least an 8... you're lying to yourself. You'd be there in a second. According to what Slips said, she's down to straight raw dog that shit, which brings her from 8 to 10.

I imagine Slips hasn't responded in here in a while because, after reading page after page after page of us talking about this, he's probably hanging from his ceiling fan with an extension cord.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Like I said, the main point is that she's got a bangin body, tiggo biddies and 21 (huge age difference for me).

I don't really care that I tried something new and it was a failed experiment...but i am REALLY pissed I tried it on an oppurtunity that might not ever happen again.

I haven't posted in awhile cause I usually come to TYM while at work...and I'd probably be fired if someone walked by and see a female co-worker pic plastered all over a public domain website because of me. The context of the reason why wouldn't help either. :p

Gotta stay on the downlow for this one.

The good news is a new prospect has arrived. ;)

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
data owns Lore?? they're the exact same actually Lore was much more advanced. The only reason Data defeated Lore was because the crews help. alone Lore actually owned him! Fuck Lore's theavin azz stealin Datas emotion tech:mad:

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
star trek had the dominion and the borg, and the federation, the romulans the ferangi. the klingons, the to many badass tech. Star Wars is nowhere near as advanced shit they still usin swords lol. dude worf would OWN boba fett chewy would eat worf though. lol at Qs OP the Kabal of the star trek universe

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
cage is gonna hit a wall while sonya still has tons of retarded stuff that has yet to be brought out top 3 will end up kabal sonya and kenshi