What's new

Kombat Pack not showing up in Games & Apps? (XB1)

So I just dropped $45 on the Kombat Pack (because, you know, living in Australia is expensive) and it doesn't seem to show up in my Games & Apps. I purchased it through the in-game store and it says I already own it, but should I be concerned?

I bought the Kollectors Edition and had a problem with redeeming my Gold Scorpion skin. It just wouldn't download and would tell me "This code has already been used" when I tried re-downloading it. Kinda worried that this is gonna happen again and I'm gonna be screwed out of Jason and the rest of the Kombat Pack.

EDIT: I'm on the Xbox One.

Last edited:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Is this in the Games & Apps thing? 'Cause I'm not seeing a "services" option.
Oh yeah, should've asked which platform you were on. For PS4 it's Acccount management - Account Information - Services List, but if this is XBL you're talking about then I have no idea.

do you have the samurai skin packs?
it comes with the kombat pack
check kenshi or kitana for it
I do have the Samurai skins, but whenever I select the Kombat Pack in the store it says "You already own the Kombat Pack - Would you lke (they made a typo lol) to install it now?" and gives me a "Install" or "Cancel" option. Whenever I select "Install" I just get taken to the Games & Apps section and nothing happens nor does the Kombat Pack show up. Only the Samurai Pack shows up.

I do have the Samurai skins, but whenever I select the Kombat Pack in the store it says "You already own the Kombat Pack - Would you lke (they made a typo lol) to install it now?" and gives me a "Install" or "Cancel" option. Whenever I select "Install" I just get taken to the Games & Apps section and nothing happens nor does the Kombat Pack show up. Only the Samurai Pack shows up.
Nothing has been released from the kombat pack besides the samurai skins. If you have the samurai skins I wouldn't worry.

Nothing has been released from the kombat pack besides the samurai skins. If you have the samurai skins I wouldn't worry.
I certainly hope so. Like I mentioned in my OP, a similar thing happened with my Gold Scorpion skin (which I still haven't been able to redeem) so I'm hoping it's actually worked.