What's new

Kombat Pack 3 Discussion Thread

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
The 4 guest characters was doing way too much in my opinion.
I didn't mind the guest characters really (Jason is so much fun), but I don't particularly like playing the KP2 characters, which is a shame because I was so certain I would co-main Triborg super hard.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
8 months ago, after i finished story mode i thought there will be at least 4 dlc packs. But now i am certain that that's that.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I wouldn't mind but it's probably not gonna happen cause they literally just released the komplete edition of the game. More dlc would seem kinda like a big middle finger to XL buyers.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
MKXI
- new types of 50/50 added : low, overhead, reverse blocked(you have to release the block button to block this attack), unblockable, ultra unblockables (unreactable and launches for 70% combos) , command grabs, air blockables (enemy has to be in the air to block this attack), instant kills

More guess = more fun

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
MKXI
- new types of 50/50 added : low, overhead, reverse blocked(you have to release the block button to block this attack), unblockable, ultra unblockables (unreactable and launches for 70% combos) , command grabs, air blockables (enemy has to be in the air to block this attack), instant kills

More guess = more fun
I almost had a heart attack reading this lol.