What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Eh. I mean I'd RATHER have had them than Joker and Cetrion but it is what it is.
Havik's time will come some other time.
Sure but those two were heavily teased. Of course, negotiations for Ash Williams failed AFTER the chainsaw sound effect and Army of Darkness trademarks were already out there.

And Havik... remember the assist theory? or when Shang Tsung casually mentions him in Aftermath? Havik was so close.

Sure but those two were heavily teased. Of course, negotiations for Ash Williams failed AFTER the chainsaw sound effect and Army of Darkness trademarks were already out there.

And Havik... remember the assist theory? or when Shang Tsung casually mentions him in Aftermath? Havik was so close.
Remember the fujin voice line in MK9+him showing up in Kratos ending? Or his brief presence in the storymode to MKX?
His fans were pretty bummed he wasn't in KP2 because he was teased fairly often but he came back in MK11.

I think it shows NRS is more willing to add him in a future MK than say....Kobra or Darrius.

MetBart

Noob
Was it too much to ask for everything for this game before its death to be unlockable in towers/krypt or buyable? Like, skins, brutalities, taunts, concept art - there is so much stuff I don't have and can't obtain in any way. So the only thing what's left is to wait another x months like an idiot for ridiculous premium shop or krypt event? WTF

trufenix

bye felicia
Oh, hey look at how this thread full of bull shit that was leaked and confirmed all turned out to be bullshit.

But hey, you'll always have that "chainsaw" tease.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Oh, hey look at how this thread full of bull shit that was leaked and confirmed all turned out to be bullshit.

But hey, you'll always have that "chainsaw" tease.
my man, really? First the quintuple rage post spamming now this? The hell's the matter with you these days?

I have no idea what would the characters be or cosmetics but I know for a fact that new packs and updates will make the game more interesting and less stale which is what I need cause I don't want to start a game just when it got stale.