What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Immortal

Blind justice....
You're still referencing a screen pop-up (that coincidentally only happened on one system and only two people on earth saw? Okay) and a datamine (pfft, do you have any idea how much bullshit nrs puts in their code to fuck with you people) as if those things have never been faked before. As if every confirmed fake attempt to fake confirm literally anything hasn't already been tried and isn't still being tried right now with supposed confirmations for characters in every mk game ever. This is just the one that fooled you, pal. Same as a bunch of others I'm guessing. They had announcer voice samples for Fujin in MKX, bro. He was CONFIRMED, I KNOW IT!

Keep going on this Ash thing though, the truth is definitely still out there on that one switch in Russia that got datamined. Some day WB will have to come clean about how Ash was confirmed all along, but the man kept him down, bribed Bruce Campbell, and then forced NRS to put in Robocop and Mileena in their bloody punchy video game instead.

Lmfao you kids
He has a way better understanding what NRS put in the code or not than you. He actually RE some of it working on MK9 mod. He did a pretty decent work with it.

Regardles what is/was the case with Ash, you sound very bitter and disrespectful to others, adding the kids part doesn't help either. There are people here (me included) older than you, but nobody says such stupid things, coz age doesn't mean smart or respectful nor anything else important in the human interaction, like talking on forums.

So please stop with that and act like a normal human being.

Last edited:

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
This doesn't seem that complicated to me. We know Ash was going to be in from the first DLC trailer that prominently featured a chainsaw revving sound effect right at the end for maximum hype. Then we have Bruce's statements on it himself about the legal stuff, not exactly a denial there.

So he was planned but then the deal fell through. It happens.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
The Fujin stuff was MK9, not X, and it was a DLC_BASEMALE_TEST file (file was all caps iirc), likely just a funsies placeholder and nothing serious given there were zero other references to Fujin in MK9. NRS tends to make their joke/hoax datamines really obvious (Kano transformations in mk2, despite there being no kano sprites beyond bg ones, no kano char id, no kano char usage on the ejb menu) and Ash doesn't quite fit into that just by taking a glance at all the evidence available imo.
Fenix, idk what is your problem, but I've treated you with nothing but respect, only calling you out when it was clear that there is solid evidence for Ash having been a part of KP1, and even then all I said is that it was disingenuous to lump him in with the dvdgamescenter bullshit or whatever leaker of the week it is, and backed up my arguments. You then proceeded to in now two separate instances to rely on ad hominem attacks while occasionally refuting any arguments.

Even stranger, you seem super bitter and disrepectful at me (and others as well regarding this topic) - the fuck did I do? I just pointed out the evidence. If you took it the wrong way, like an insult, that wasn't my intent and I think was fairly clear with that.

You're still referencing a screen pop-up (that coincidentally only happened on one system and only two people on earth saw? Okay)
Calling other people's statements conspiracies, and then ignoring an in-game announcement (that everyone in the community saw when it happened back then) as a conspiracy a few posts later?

I know this is an infinitely dumb thread, but please, people, layer your trolling.

You're still referencing a screen pop-up (that coincidentally only happened on one system and only two people on earth saw? Okay) and a datamine (pfft, do you have any idea how much bullshit nrs puts in their code to fuck with you people) as if those things have never been faked before. As if every confirmed fake attempt to fake confirm literally anything hasn't already been tried and isn't still being tried right now with supposed confirmations for characters in every mk game ever. This is just the one that fooled you, pal. Same as a bunch of others I'm guessing. They had announcer voice samples for Fujin in MKX, bro. He was CONFIRMED, I KNOW IT!

Keep going on this Ash thing though, the truth is definitely still out there on that one switch in Russia that got datamined. Some day WB will have to come clean about how Ash was confirmed all along, but the man kept him down, bribed Bruce Campbell, and then forced NRS to put in Robocop and Mileena in their bloody punchy video game instead.

Lmfao you kids
not only are you consistently wrong, you're a goddamn asshole.

Why do you guys care what this one dude thinks. Let him be wrong
I don't care that he's wrong. I care about how he expressed himself. That he also happens to be wrong is icing on the cake. Any community worth a damn should call out and shut down that behavior either officially by mods or unofficially by other members.

Boon is an odd-ball and don’t really care for him nor his attitude towards his own IP and fans alike. The irony is putting Mileena in and then tweeting something like that after all those self-entitled fans got what they wanted by behaving exactly like that.

Slymind

Noob
People say they want KP3 and are willing to give NRS more money.

He hits them back with a post about self-entitlement.

Lmao, get the fuck out of here.
That is wierd indeed, since no one is asking more content for free.

However, the man is probably being bombarded with KP3 requests 24/7, this might drive one over the edge...

I couldn't really know but I think his post is being more "you'll get your news when you get your news" than "there is no KP3".
That's how I took it as well - basically enjoy this news, KP3 later. Ed's now coyly acknowledged KP3 three times without outright shooting it down - unlke MKXL where he polled fans on it, suggested it was dead, and said it was dead again.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I honestly don't give a flying f*ck about KP3 as things currently stand. I much rather they fix the gameplay. A complete balance overhaul and (in a perfect world) a NEW gameplay mechanic to revive the game.

Last edited:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
They probably realised every intro would've been bland as hell if the guy never speaks and barely interacts with others. How can you have banter with someone like that?