What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

dvdgamescenter is awful quiet, would’ve been funny if he actually knew all along nothing was coming so could always get away by saying well they cancelled it. There’s no way it could be verified.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
If they don't announce anything during EVO or E3, there is no more content coming for the game for sure.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Mmmm

It appears WB's presentation will be only about that Left 4 Dead spiritual successor.

So unless NRS shows up in something like Future Games Show, I don't know... maybe we should wait for the pro Kompetition finals.

Has NRS or even other FG Co's ever announced DLC at E3? I've always seen it to be about new titles coming soon, or in the case of some, a long way off, but never about additions to games. Except for maybe MMORPG's where there's a major change/shakeup of the game.

For that reason alone everytime someone says they'll reveal something at E3 i think to myself, "i don't think so buddy". Am I wrong?

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
Okay, this to me is a confirmation MK11 is not dead. (maybe no news on E3 tho)
Why would you post this to your fans when MK is done for the next "cycle" in years to come?

If there is nothing coming, I am at least also fully convinced, that Ed is a huge troll and he loves to hurt his true fans (torture-alality, I guess) because MK after all, is his real "baby" and not the DC games.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Okay, this to me is a confirmation MK11 is not dead. (maybe no news on E3 tho)
Why would you post this to your fans when MK is done for the next "cycle" in years to come?

If there is nothing coming, I am at least also fully convinced, that Ed is a huge troll and he loves to hurt his true fans (torture-alality, I guess) because MK after all, is his real "baby" and not the DC games.
You must be new to Boon's tweets. His word means nothing.

Immortal

Blind justice....
But it's not his call to make. It's WB's.
This. People should really realize at this point that NRS/Boon has no say in things like this, it's all WB/ATT for years. Also some people didn't notice but NRS studio head is Shaun Himmerick not Boon. In the gaming industry corridors he is well known to be as much a corporation man as you can be....

Last edited:

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
The difference to Ash and KP3 is not comparable tho
If license issues wouldn't interfere, Ash would be now in MK11.

We see now Evil Dead has its own game and now you should see why MK11 didn't get him.
They wanted to create their own game with him.
(Or maybe he will still come to the game as a cross-promotion, when the game evil dead is out, possible but I don't believe that.)

I have many reasons in my head why I can't believe MK11 is done. But we will see and no one will change my hope.