What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Art Lean

Noob
Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Frustratingly I've been saving my krystals for the last few months of KL, getting the top 10% of Race Against Time each week to get more... keep hoping there's something coming I'll need them for, but reckon that's it and I'm building them up for nothing. Yet I'm scared to blow them on normal obtainable gear I can't be bothered to grind for just in case, maybe, just maybe, there's an MK21 skin pack or something. I know there won't be, but there's that tiniest flickering flame of hope still burning in the cold endless darkness. It's that same stupid part of my brain that keeps hoping my ex might one day message me. I know she won't but, ya know... :(

I'm an idiot.

ANYWAY... if they are indeed finished with MK11, could they at least fix this graphical glitch before they turn the lights off on their way out? It's doing my head in.

Last edited:

DeftMonk

Noob
Capcom still designed the gameplay though and I hear that didn't please fans either.
Gameplay was great. No one was saying it wasn’t. Just looked like a turd (like real bad) and people didn’t like the roster. As also mentioned the marketing and “functions” didn’t help. Netcode was ok and gameplay was great IMO. Too bad nearly everything else was a huge failure lol.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Future of WB Games projects

So obviously everyone knows what all is going on with WB Games now. For all intents and purposes, per my source, the big studios that will stay with DC - meaning Rocksteady, NetherRealm, Monolith, Avalanche, and WB Montreal will stay together and continue working on their established IPs as well as DC products. The studios being sold are the rest - including TT Games.

As for their upcoming projects...

LEGO STAR WARS: SKYWALKER SAGA
• Will officially be the last title TT Games makes under the WB umbrella.
• Last few versions have been pretty unplayable. Lots of sections rebuilt, thus the delays. Lots of love and care going into this one.
• Aimed at Black Friday Holiday 2021.

MORTAL KOMBAT 11 ULTIMATE
• The longest developed MK title post launch to date keeps on giving. A new DLC pack had been greenlit post Ultimate's release.
• Will feature 5 more playable characters and a bevy of new things such as gear items
• Fighters include John Wick as portrayed by Keanu Reeves, Kenshi, Smoke, Havik and Ashrah
• Release in July 2021

HOGWARTS LEGACY
• Game features young Dumbledore.
• Social and House system in-game, both that come with rewards or consequences based on your actions.
• Think Fallout meets WOW meets Harry Potter and you have Hogwarts Legacy.
• Summer 2022.

GOTHAM KNIGHTS
• Will feature most Bat-villain staples but a few rogues that have not appeared yet in Bat-games - Black Spider, Paragon, Charaxes, Clock King, Whire Rabbit, Shauna Belzer/Ventriloquist and Double Dare.
• March 2022 release.

SUICIDE SQUAD KILL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE
• League Bosses - Superman, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl
• Black Friday Holiday 2022 release.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Avengers vs X-Men is probably the right move and by name alone sounds awesome. DC vs Marvel would be way to limited in character choices and would probably be more of a nightmare getting DC and Disney to play nice with one another. It was already hard enough for Capcom and the Disney to play nice since Disney/Marvel is a lot more popular as a whole than Marvel as a whole was back when the early Marvel games were made. This would ensure that you get the MCU dudes and Spider-Man that Disney/Marvel would want and the Mutants that everyone wants.

mattteo

Noob
<HOGWARTS LEGACY- Think Fallout meets WOW meets Harry Potter and you have Hogwarts Legacy.>

Yeah, this totally spunds like someone who knows "a couple" of things and is not making shit up and his own fiction.

So this basically puts an end to that Kenshi, Havik, Smoke, Ashrah, John Wick leak.

Maybe some characters from there could be in, but this leak ain't true in its entirety.

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Frustratingly I've been saving my krystals for the last few months of KL, getting the top 10% of Race Against Time each week to get more... keep hoping there's something coming I'll need them for, but reckon that's it and I'm building them up for nothing. Yet I'm scared to blow them on normal obtainable gear I can't be bothered to grind for just in case, maybe, just maybe, there's an MK21 skin pack or something. I know there won't be, but there's that tiniest flickering flame of hope still burning in the cold endless darkness. It's that same stupid part of my brain that keeps hoping my ex might one day message me. I know she won't but, ya know... :(

I'm an idiot.

ANYWAY... if they are indeed finished with MK11, could they at least fix this graphical glitch before they turn the lights off on their way out? It's doing my head in.

View attachment 18199
Hey man, NRS still does not fix Noob Saibot red blood and guts and Frost human body while in intros we see the cybernetic insides( those both characters are incomplete in very bad way, so forget about smaller fixes, unfortunately

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, that news makes me very happy. I worry with a Marvel vs DC game that they would just have to leave out too many iconic characters from both universes. But an all-Marvel game should be able to fit in so many good characters. Like, Marvel vs DC, there is zero chance I'm getting a b-lister like Omega Red. But in an all Avengers and X-Men game, he's very likely to at least make an appearance.

I'll be curious what Avengers villains make the roster (assuming the game is real). I imagine the dialogue between Red Skull and Magneto won't be too amicable.

I really hope the MK11 news is real. I don't really care about John Wick, but at least that means more ongoing support.

Last edited:
Wow, that news makes me very happy. I worry with a Marvel vs DC game that they would just have to leave out too many iconic characters from both universes. But an all-Marvel game should be able to fit in so many good characters. Like, Marvel vs DC, there is zero chance I'm getting a b-lister like Omega Red. But in an all Avengers and X-Men game, he's very likely to at least make an appearance.

I'll be curious what Avengers villains make the roster (assuming the game is real). I imagine the dialogue between Red Skull and Magneto won't be too amiable.

I really hope the MK11 news is real. I don't really care about John Wick, but at least that means more ongoing support.
I mad because my boi gambits gonna be dlc so they can rake in cash because of his popularity just like what happened with MUA3.

Art Lean

Noob
Hey man, NRS still does not fix Noob Saibot red blood and guts and Frost human body while in intros we see the cybernetic insides( those both characters are incomplete in very bad way, so forget about smaller fixes, unfortunately
Whilst I completely agree, especially after they brought in Terminator and Robocop (they could at least just recolour one of their skeletons and stick it inside her), the difference here is that Kahn skin actually used to be fine, it only cocked-up Kahn's luggage-tag after a patch in the last few months (much like when there was around 9 months through 2020 when any hanging skirt pieces used to disappear when a character was cut in half in a fatality animation, yet it's fixed now... used to give you a sneak peak of all the underwear in the game haha):

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Whilst I completely agree, especially after they brought in Terminator and Robocop (they could at least just recolour one of their skeletons and stick it inside her), the difference here is that Kahn skin actually used to be fine, it only cocked-up Kahn's luggage-tag after a patch in the last few months (much like when there was around 9 months through 2020 when any hanging skirt pieces used to disappear when a character was cut in half in a fatality animation, yet it's fixed now... used to give you a sneak peak of all the underwear in the game haha):

Damn, I got those same chonies

Immortal

Blind justice....
The most important thing (if its true) for MK 11, for me is (shocking i know):

MORTAL KOMBAT 11 ULTIMATE
• Fighters include John Wick as portrayed by Keanu Reeves, Kenshi, Smoke, Havik and Ashrah
• Release in July 2021
Also Avengers vs X-Men is a pretty cool idea.

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"

Yes I agree, but if the commune does not care, then the developers will not redo anything even if its a small fix like noob saibots blood and insides you just need to change a couple of codes) it's more difficult with Frost, she's not just a cyborg, but a nano cyborg, sad that they ruin the opportunity to make two such unique characters( only interesting is it a error or hack)
I wrote to the noob saibot thread so that we could create a petition, but no one cares, only I alone can’t properly main the character because he is visually flawed, and I’m not even talking about the fact that in MK9 noob the shadow from the ground disappeared when he used tricks with a shadow)
I wrote to Tyler about it - but it looks like a failure too)

I love MK for what it is, but after years of Marvel fighting games with colorful characters modelled after Jim Lee, fluid animation, movement and amazingly broken combo systems, this is a real bummer. Can't really imagine playing Spider-Man or Wolverine who control as awkwardly as NRS games in general do.

Art Lean

Noob
it's more difficult with Frost, she's not just a cyborg, but a nano cyborg, sad that they ruin the opportunity to make two such unique characters( only interesting is it a error or hack)
Oh she should definitely have her own unique robotic internals, but what I meant was that I'd happily settle for them giving her just repaint of either Terminator or Robocop's endoskeletons to at least have it seem a little more in line with her anatomy than just normal flesh and bones.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
At this point, I think I may be somewhat disappointed with whatever the next game is.
This long drought of communication, with the “will they/won’t they” about supporting MK11 vs. launching a brand new series vs. Injustice 3... it’s killed any hype I would normally have for anything NRS related. I can’t imagine being too excited when they finally get around to treating us like fans & supporters instead of booty calls.
Guilty Gear Strive has been tending to my needs, so...

Immortal

Blind justice....
At this point, I think I may be somewhat disappointed with whatever the next game is.
This long drought of communication, with the “will they/won’t they” about supporting MK11 vs. launching a brand new series vs. Injustice 3... it’s killed any hype I would normally have for anything NRS related. I can’t imagine being too excited when they finally get around to treating us like fans & supporters instead of booty calls.
Guilty Gear Strive has been tending to my needs, so...
That's probably coz you're (neither is almost anybody here) not the target buyer for their (NRS/WB) games. It's the total casuals, like almost always nowadays; every corporations goes where the money is, obviously and for casuals none of the points you made matter at all.

We should wait for E3
Strive comes out before E3, so. Kind of a moot point.

I just hope people remember the current community handling when NRS do reveal their next project, possibly once again promising 'oh yeah, we' ll totes support it for a long time, wink'. Or talk about some kind of a new spin on the variation system, that they will never bother to actually finish.

Is there a reason I should be excited from something Marvel or DC related? Because lately, I just haven't been. They treated the MK11 product and consumers so badly, I just stopped caring. Who's to say they won't do the same thing for their next game?