What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
People should read the article before thinking this means movie skins.

Face scanning is standard practice in movies nowadays for VFX and CGI stuff.

Lewis Tan said that he has no problem being in MK11 as long as he does the mocap. Which means it hasn't happened YET.

After seeing the movie I don't think we'll see any crossover or cross promotion. Nitara's look is quite forgettable and though I'd love Kabal, Scorpion & Kano - with voice and likeliness for Kano and Hanzo - skins, I don't see it happening. There's no voice I'd say is iconic enough to be included and since we're not getting Tagawa, there's no point in having one from this new movie.

After seeing the movie I don't think we'll see any crossover or cross promotion. Nitara's look is quite forgettable and though I'd love Kabal, Scorpion & Kano - with voice and likeliness for Kano and Hanzo - skins, I don't see it happening. There's no voice I'd say is iconic enough to be included and since we're not getting Tagawa, there's no point in having one from this new movie.
Really? I thought Nitara's look blew her other Vincent Valentine & Kiss groupie looks out of the water.

He also liked a tweet saying the movie is bad, it doesn't mean anything.

Really? I thought Nitara's look blew her other Vincent Valentine & Kiss groupie looks out of the water.
I mean it was pretty cheap, just a woman with some body marks and wings attached to her. Doesn't really scream putting much time and effort into her design, which makes sense since she dies quickly anyway.

He also liked a tweet saying the movie is bad, it doesn't mean anything.

I mean it was pretty cheap, just a woman with some body marks and wings attached to her. Doesn't really scream putting much time and effort into her design, which makes sense since she dies quickly anyway.
I like it for how simple it is, Her "Classic" designs are gaudy in my opinion.

Art Lean

Noob
I like it for how simple it is, Her "Classic" designs are gaudy in my opinion.
Same here. She had a very haunted and siren-like appearance to her that I loved. Simple, regal, elegant but also somehow tragic, like there's deep pain behind those eyes. Wish she'd been in it more, since it's the first time I've ever liked the character.

Thought she was lame as shit in those 3D-era games (sorry Nitara fans), like Mavado they tried too hard to make her look edgy in that ridiculous Devil May Cry 3 way.

Last edited:

DeftMonk

Noob
Honesty if they ever bring any 3D era characters back I hope it’s kobra. That character’s design and story was so badly thought out he could be an excellent joke character for mk11. Like Dan is for street fighter.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Edge lord is not that bad.
Man, his name is MAVADO. He can't come back with that name.

The word "malvado" means "evil" (adjective) in spanish. See how dumb his name is? It's MALVADO without an L. If his name was adapted to english it would be something like EVI or even dumber like EVLI. Imagine a character named like that. Except it exists! It's called MAVADO

Everytime I see the word MAVADO I want to punch a boulder