What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Art Lean

Noob
If there’s any truth to that... ugh it’s just awful.

Havik? Ok. The Cyberninjas? Hmm well I suppose. Kronika? Pfft. Have they learned nothing from how MK4 undermined the value of a weak boss all the more if you just make them playable?

The rest? Ugh. Just ugh. :(

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Havik, Ash and Cyborg ok but Chucky Norris instead of Ninjas? Harley? Really? is someone high?

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
My good sis kronikka making it in would make this otherwise shitty KP, less shitty. People might hate her, but I think she’s very interesting in design. I also don’t get the point of putting NPC’s in a playable fight if they’re not gonna end up being playable. Same goes for the cyborgs.

The rest of the guests?

compared to MKX (with the exception of Spawn) the guests for this game are severely underwhelming, forgettable, bland and just unnecessary. I really hope from the bottom of my heart that this leak isn’t true. Despite me wanting Kronikka.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Kronika is just a mix of Cetrion and Geras, in terms of gameplay...

And I don't see why NRS would release a NPC so long after (2 years). People probably were more hyped for Kronika during the launch than now.

And I won't talk about the 2 guests no one never asked for.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Kronika is just a mix of Cetrion and Geras, in terms of gameplay...

And I don't see why NRS would release a NPC so long after (2 years). People probably were more hyped for Kronika during the launch than now.

And I won't talk about the 2 guests no one never asked for.
No one (except one or two people) asked for Rambo and Robocop, yet here we are.

Last edited:

s0mnum

Noob
Scrapping content that isn't finished, AND YET WORK ON ANOTHER CHARACTERS THAT ARENT finished yet. Wasting time and resources.
Cool story bro

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
@Evil Canadian
Yo they dissing our homie Rambo
LOOKS LIKE THESE SUCKERS NEED SOME PUNISHMENT :joker:
No, us suckers need Ed to make some actual good decisions when it comes to picking guests. Picking some random characters “cuz we want to” doesn’t cut it. Guests have always been controversial every since MKX because some of them are..... choices.
So let's pile more losers in the roster. Hype for Reiko yay whoo.
No thanks. We’ve suffered enough by having Cassie, Kollector, Jacqui, Robocop, Terminator and Rambo in the roster. I’d rather have Ermac, Reptile, Smoke, Tanya, Havik, Taven, Daegon, Shinnok, Ashrah or Nitara.

No, us suckers need Ed to make some actual good decisions when it comes to picking guests. Picking some random characters “cuz we want to” doesn’t cut it. Guests have always been controversial every since MKX because some of them are..... choices.

No thanks. We’ve suffered enough by having Cassie, Kollector, Jacqui, Robocop, Terminator and Rambo in the roster. I’d rather have Ermac, Reptile, Smoke, Tanya, Havik, Taven, Daegon, Shinnok, Ashrah or Nitara.
I would also like Reptile, Havik, Smoke, Ermac, Not Taven, Not Daegon, Ashrah and a DLC outfit for Kollector but that doesn't look to be in the cards.

I also think we have enough Edenians. But again pile on more losers instead.

Last edited:

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Guests mostly talk to 30yo players.

I doubt there is a lot of 16-25 yo players fan of Spawn, Robocop, Rambo, ..., now.