What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I can't find any reason for Taven and Daegon to be DLC instead of ... sigh Shinnok, Quan Chi, Cyrax, Sektor, Nitara, Havik, Hotaru, Ashrah, Smoke, Ermac, Reptile and even - yes - Stryker.

Other than the fact that they want to make an 'NRS version' of the Armageddon storyline. In the same way that MKX was the 'NRS version' of MK4.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I can't find any reason for Taven and Daegon to be DLC instead of ... sigh Shinnok, Quan Chi, Cyrax, Sektor, Nitara, Havik, Hotaru, Ashrah, Smoke, Ermac, Reptile and even - yes - Stryker.

Other than the fact that they want to make an 'NRS version' of the Armageddon storyline. In the same way that MKX was the 'NRS version' of MK4.
Including Taven and Daegon without some kind of story mode for them is ridiculous. Those characters have very little value outside of their own story. Nothing about them “sells”.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Including Taven and Daegon without some kind of story mode for them is ridiculous. Those characters have very little value outside of their own story. Nothing about them “sells”.
Hence DVD's 'aftermath 2.0' story mode DLC leak.

We'll see.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Huge grain of salt incoming.

dvdgamescenter1 6 hours ago#1
I just got in touch with my contacts from NRS and I am bringing you the news as they brought me the previous news about Ash Williams, who I told you had been cancelled, and about Rambo and Mileena and Rain and the Aftermath playthrough, which were all true. You can search them and check them out, it doesn't matter what nayseryers will say.

So I am brining you the news that because of difficulty doing the characters with all the animations for a second Aftermath story mlde, that whole expansion story has been cancelled and those characters have all been shelved for another time, with the exception of Havik, who was the one which had the most work done.

Work conditions have been hard wirh restrictions and they will only manage to give Kronika, Sektor or Cyrax as playable characters as a gift to the fans (they are easier to make because it's not from scratch).

The pack is still of 6 characters and NRS decided that if the story gpt shelved, they will instead make the money by making half of the KP with guests and have struck preliminary deals for 6 of them out of which they will choose 3:
Deathstroke or Harley Quinn (feminine presence is discussed because of public reception to previous leaks and if Sareena was cut, then only Kronika would be a female in the last KP, so they might go for Harley, who is property easily accessible of WB)

Braddock (Chuck Norris) or Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell)- even thoughBoon said Rambo rounds up action heroes of the '80s, they had to change KP3 and now will insert one more.

Ash Williams preliminary deal reached as well as Michael Myers preliminary deal.

Announcement to be made in April/May, release of final pack one month later. A new edition comprising everything will be called Mortal Kombat:Komplete, like with MK 2011. Price is not known to me.

Say thank you!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I believe this leak because it gives Ash more of a chance lol
It makes sense.
Havik = 3D ERA
Sektor or Cyrax = Classic MK character, model 90% done, but needs new moves and animations
Kronika = Female MK character, model 100% done, but needs new moves and animations.
Deathstroke = Comic Book guest character, ninja, guns, popular
Ash Williams = Horror Action Guest Character, guns, chainsaw, popular

I don't think there's going to be a 6th character.

Hahaha and here’s the predictable story got cancelled nonsense. Why is this believable when the guests are clearly piggybacking off of other leaks. Also contradicts his own leak that Havik and Deagon were both meant for KP2..logically both should’ve been finished. Makes zero sense they wasted all those assets...people who buy this just don’t want to see the guy is full of it. Even if we get those characters, he cannot prove his little trip to phantasy land with his story mode crap.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Hahaha and here’s the predictable story got cancelled nonsense. Why is this believable when the guests are clearly piggybacking off of other leaks. Also contradicts his own leak that Havik and Deagon were both meant for KP2..logically both should’ve been finished. Makes zero sense they wasted all those assets...people who buy this just don’t want to see the guy is full of it. Even if we get those characters, he cannot prove his little trip to phantasy land with his story mode crap.
Still not convinced he's the real dvd. But I won't lie, I wouldn't mind this new kp3 leak being true.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I hate that Kronika is being considered. This news are so bad that they may actually be real.
But it makes sense for the story. Kronika should return (being impossible to kill) and defeat Fire God Liu, then reset everything for the next era. Really, Kronika should have won anyway. And we can all move on to another inevitable reboot.

Still not convinced he's the real dvd. But I won't lie, I wouldn't mind this new kp3 leak being true.
Well in either case it’s bull. Deathstroke and Havik are the only ones I’m interested in. No human smoke but another cyborg would be awful...each pack is getting worse if this is true.

Great KP1, solid expansion pack, meh KP2 and terrible KP3...

-No Reptile, Ermac, Smoke, Sareena or Ashrah
-No more than 3 more mk characters one of them being Kronika, the other 3 being guests
-the possibility of Harley being further shoved down your throat
-Chuck norris in mk, the boomer answer to putting Shaggy in MK11

BUT:
-No Taven, Reiko or Daegon
-3rd Story is Cancelled
-Ash Williams is back on the table
-Sektor/Cyrax + Havik

It's not as ideal as the waddles leak but it's progress.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
-No Reptile, Ermac, Smoke, Sareena or Ashrah
-No more than 3 more mk characters one of them being Kronika, the other 3 being guests
-the possibility of Harley being further shoved down your throat
-Chuck norris in mk, the boomer answer to putting Shaggy in MK11

BUT:
-No Taven, Reiko or Daegon
-3rd Story is Cancelled
-Ash Williams is back on the table
-Sektor/Cyrax + Havik

It's not as ideal as the waddles leak but it's progress.
Good to know I'm not the only one who's sick of Quinn.