What's new

Kombat Network 24hr Memorial Fundraiser - THANK YOU!

I enjoyed it. Loved it, actually. Posted all my thoughts on the other thread. I hope thats ok. Well, I respect Tom for being there with everyone, and REO too. They stayed the whole time, man.. I would love to have friends like that. They have the highest respect from me. Phil, Tom, and Reo. The epic trio. Good shit guys, I really enjoyed the stream and will continue to watch the kombatnetwork vsm every thursday. Keep it up, and I really think that the MK community is stronger then ever after this stream. It really brings us all together. Great job this Saturday, it was a really memorable moment for the community and the players itself. Awesome. Awesome.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Amazing job this weekend guys, I was happy to spend my Saturday with you guys via the chat and contribute to the proceeds. Can't wait for another. I think this is a good thing to kick off the new KombatNetwork site with.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
You outdid yourself on this one Phil, excellent stuff, hope we can do this again sometime.

Noob
I just wanted to say thank you again for all the support and the great comments. Definitely inspires me to do something like this again in the future.

Also, if anyone still wants to donate, the donation sites are still open.

LadyX

Noob
This is really awesome. It's nice to see that everyone can get past the 'drama' or differences and come together...Fundraisers like this should be done so much more often. Unity in diversity!