What's new

Kombat Melty Bead Avatars

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Those of you who have been to any major tournament have probably seen the little bead avatars people wear around their necks to represent their main character or their favorite character from games like MK, Injustice, Street Fighter, Tekken, etc., like so:

My girlfriend started making these and I became pretty interested in them once she started coming up with some cool designs. I have had a few requests to make certain ones, so I thought you guys might like to see these. I have made some pretty big avatars from the older MK games as well as a really cool character select screen Baraka image from MK2. The bigger ones were really time consuming but came out nicely. The smaller ones are relatively easy, its just the old 8-bit Mega Man design turned into whatever character you want. Anyway, here are the ones we have made so far. I don't really make these to sell, but if anyone wants one, I will be glad to figure something out.

Classic MK Reptile,Nightwolf, Sub Zero (small avatars and game are in the picture to show size comparison, these are pretty big)

Baraka MK2 Character Select Image (Definitely the hardest one we have done so far)

Everything we have done so far...(Again, MK2 game is there to show the size of each peice)

More random pictures

Again, if anyone wants something like any of these from any game that contains pixelated characters, we will be glad to figure something out.

AK XEN0M0RPH I know you mentioned an Alien avatar, if you want one, let me know and I will get started.

Last edited:

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Ill buy one to support but I have a friend who does here. How much for a mk3 sindel?
You want an 8-bit Mega Man type Sindel, or a bigger detailed one? I can do the 8-bit for pretty cheap, but the bigger ones take up so much time, it would cost a little more. Let me know and I will be glad to do it up.

Last edited: