What's new

Kombat League starts in 30 days?

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
It looks like they reset the time for when the kombat league starts. I remember it being like 10 days left now its back to thirty. What gives?

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
yea that what mine said and idk why they changed it whens combo breaker? Probably going tweak characters some ,

CO-KANO

Jeez, thanks for the heads up nrs, what if i had taken those specific days off work for that moment when it was suppose to go down. I mean not that i did or anything but yea

E

Eldriken

Jeez, thanks for the heads up nrs, what if i had taken those specific days off work for that moment when it was suppose to go down. I mean not that i did or anything but yea
That would be on you for having requested a day (or days) off for something you have zero information about.

CO-KANO

Im currently destroying people on ranked lmao..im acting like a noob playing scorpion and then when im down 2 i destroy them with kano

Off topic

badb

Noob
The competitive game isn't ready, so maybe in 6 months. Most players don't know about tournament variations....and the tournament variations are pretty crazy and random (terrible) for much of the roster. Most players don't know how to change skills because the system is too complicated and not explained...custom variations are complicated even when you understand the system. Most players won't even know what build is being used when they watch tournaments(meaning what skills), because it requires manually changing the name and many tournament machines have not done that.

The game isn't fixed so, it will probably take awhile before NRS figures it out, and they are having other problems now. While, the game sold a lot - top downloaded game of the month, it got bombed for the SJW..get woke, go broke stuff on rating boards. At least they gave clothes to the female cast, while letting the men go topless and stereotyping them all as muscle men.

The other problem is that the PC and another version take forever to update. The PC still hasn't had the tower update, so any changes are delayed due to multiple versions and staff layoffs. But what is the point? Only 5 or so characters get played frequently in ranked...wait for a balance patch and let whoever is still working, figure out a tournament system for competitive play.