What's new

Kombat League Season 6 has begun!

Zviko

Noob
Just ran into someone with 0/0 record, their Kombat Kard was Sindel's background and icon and of course they pick Sindel. I beat them easily with my Sindel in first match and then they pick Jade. :D :D :D And they lose again. :D :D :D :D :D

Soooo satisfying.

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
I have a bad record vs Sindel lol 4 matches 4 losses x'D

Need to have someone to play the match up.

The best is playing against Jax on lag. F2 on block and good read he will do only that move. You tried to poke him and.....YES you get hit by f33. I hate Jax online. Stupid character for lame players.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The best is playing against Jax on lag. F2 on block and good read he will do only that move. You tried to poke him and.....YES you get hit by f33. I hate Jax online. Stupid character for lame players.
Just get the timing down and you’ll be fine. Jax isn’t that scary TBH.

I used to struggle more, and then I realized that I just need to press the button a hair earlier, and now it’s fine.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
My run so far
20 opponents found
1 win
1 loss
18 declined by the opponent
Makes sense to me, In my experience any match that is allowed to be declined due to connection, will always be declined.

And on that topic of connections, playing kL earlier in the season than I usually do is giving me pretty solid connections, no complaints so far.

do i have to start all over again? this is the sixth season... how do people have a job and still get to high rank? the whole system is fucked up.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I've been enjoying KL a lot more this season because I decided to just use it as a crucible for getting another character up to par. I took a load of losses early on, at one point being like 8/20 before I figured out how to play FoN Cetrion more effectively. I don't mind losses on new characters in the slightest, so I just took it all in stride as a learning experience. Now that I've gotten her figured out pretty well, I'm nearly positive. I think this is how I'll treat every season from now on. New character grind.

Also, can't stress this enough, starting my own party so I never had to listen to people whine or blare music over the mic has improved my experience immensely.

E

Eldriken

Surely you are on wifi if you get so many declines? And if so, you have no right to complain tbh.
Not necessarily. Both people can be wired and still have an unfavorable connection.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I've got demigod. End of Kombat League for me. I Will not play this serious anymore.
This. Even with losses capped at 50, I still dont see any reason to bother climbing past Demi. Just hit it last night so I'm basically done with the game for ~3 weeks when the next KL starts.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think NRS should do this in the future, ok if you see something in KL but know you can't get it or simply don't have the time to do so. They should put them in the store for anyone to buy. This way technically we can still get them for free OR we pay real dough for it.

That cap at 50 is blah, it's still a lot of points. I personally don't think you should lose more than 10 points especially with each rank level up. I mean the comp gets harder not easier lol. This is probably why people cheat because the system is so fFed up. I've also played a few players who are "Elder God" every season yet have beaten them I'm sure they cheated to get there. I think they should have capped the level at Demi God honestly.

I too have reached DG so I'm done for the most part. Here's hoping that Sonya undead skin is NOT demi God next season....they should put Johnny or Jax DG because those pricks are OP af anyway.