What's new

Kombat kode idea for online 2 player practice

DanCock

Cock Master!!
[BUBBLE]was thinking to myself[/BUBBLE]

since we dont have a good training mode option and us players that dont have a live in person, person to practice stuff with. what about a Kombat code option that allows for both players to input and it turns time off and allows for unlimited health. this way now players can go online and practice vs each other stuff they need to practice. clearly the only way to get out of this type of match is one player has to quit but who cares..

i think this would be an easy kode for NRS to create until training mode is updated if ever..

yeah, i get the feeling that NRS underestimated the demand for a functional training mode.

in a fighting game where game knowledge and strategy are essential, it sucks that you can't use the training mode to specifically train anything except combos and move recovery.

it's basically a combo training mode.

I agree with this.

Can I get screamer "k"ombat too??

You're in the middle of a combo and a fuckin screamer comes out of nowhere, and it happens randomly. lol

That's an awesome idea. Though I wouldn't want it to take priority over a decent training mode. Of all the things they're patching, and could patch, training mode should've been the first. Stop nerfing interesting and unique gameplay aspects, and give us an easier way to learn to deal with them instead!