What's new

Kombat Kast: JASON LIVES f/ Ed Boon 5/4/2015

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i hope predator's next

anybody showing up on my select screen that isn't Tanya is A-OK in my books

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Predicting at least one major runback in Unstoppable variation due to Jason resurrecting.

Bad thing is you can't carry meter over between rounds in that variation, but with the ability to do so much extra damage and stick around so long with his already armor riddled moveset he will be able to go Ham harder than any other guy in those sets. Literally the whole round can turn on a single string into knockdown in Unstoppable.

Betting Relentless is the best though. Armored teleporting grappler with input shenanigans on his opponents? Cmon...given its the best. New main confirmed. Need to see if I can resurrect the Bane council under Jason's flag...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The chat moves too fast for us to even read. Also, most of it is emoticons and people being unusually cruel for no apparent reason.

For those who think it is prerecorded, it is not.
I love you guys, don't worry the chat was beyond trolly mostly PC whiney race spamming the entire chat. Trust me you didn't miss anything lol. There was a lot of mean stuff indeed which isn't right.

P.S. great show as always! Appreciate you guys taking the time out to show us stuff.

Can you still buy the kombat pack so you can play jason at midnight if they launch him then or may 5th? Could you buy it may 5th or 6th if you decided you wanted him before the 12th or is it already too late?

I would give up all the DLC characters I paid the $100 for to get an online experience that was closer to gameplay offline. I can't lie I'm disappointed. I've used wi-fi and cable and I still get laggy matches, I can't string combos online that I can do easily offline, and I have matches dropping completely. I'm tired of the online population getting shitted on. I'm glad Boon acknowledged the online issues but I want to see developers taking online into consideration more in the future.

Aramonde

Noob
Bad thing is you can't carry meter over between rounds in that variation, but with the ability to do so much extra damage and stick around so long with his already armor riddled moveset he will be able to go Ham harder than any other guy in those sets. Literally the whole round can turn on a single string into knockdown in Unstoppable.
Yeah if i beat my opponent the first round then got my butt kicked in the second but had full meter id rather just go into the third with it then have a quarter of my life after resurrection.