What's new

Kombat Houston -KH-

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Rampage254 are you in texas, if so where i can talk to surrounding cities scenes, GGA 16 Bit thanks were hype to have 20 people wearing them at dallas, gunna be a invasion lol
Yea, I'm in Texas, the closest scene to me is in Dallas/Ft Worth. It's about an hour 45 minutes away, maybe a bit ore depending on traffic. I'm trying to go out there for casuals, but I'm always busy cause of school and work.

What do you guys thing about this. Frank sent out that message saying they want a KH booth at the TTT2 tournament in the woodlands. We have like 3 weeks before that tournament, and I just took a quick look, and it would cost something like 10-20 bucks / shirt (depending on design) for us to make like 20 'KOMBAT HOUSTON' shirts. We could put that texas logo on the front, and see if we can get our names on the back, or something like that. I think it would be pretty cool for KH to rep in 'team shirts' or something, but if I'm the only one than whatever haha.

So tell me, do you think we should try making an order so it comes in before the tournament?

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Some of the Primary KH Krew.
Crazy Doctor, Shanxter, LumberZach, Fusion, King David, Scar, Showtime, Royale, Cat, Seraph

Myself, commentating on the fight.

The Insomnia Mortal Kombat Tournament in Houston with the Kombat Houston Krew on the scene! 09-22-2012

I see a wild Lumberzach (Our resident KH Cyrax player), Khaotic Shang, Greguu, and Cat.

Some of the setups.

This is what our Casuals parking typically looks like.

Some Setups at Casuals

Streaming online, we'll typically post our brackets on the screen as well.

Eatin' Panda Express with Khaotic_xshangx while watching recaps of the Insomnia Tournament.

Whoops! There's a wild @Starcharger within our casuals!

With very special thanks to INSOMNIA for hosting the Mortal Kombat Tournament!

Showtime Cat STORMS Khaotic_xShangx KH_Captain