What's new

Kombat Cup Week # 8 Results Feat. YungMonster, RevetLeafing, Dragon, Semiij and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tonight was the home of week # 8 of the Kombat Cup. Featuring many thirsty kombatants including YungMonster, ArmoredCalf, Semiij, Dragon, Silverye and more. See below for the results - if you missed the Top 8 this week, you're in for a surprise!

kombatcup.png
yung1.png yung2.png
YungMonster (Jacqui) vs RevetLeafing (Tanya) 3-2. One of the best sets of week # 8 and the first match to be brought to us. YungMonster would be down 0-2 and bring it all back against all odds and take the set 3-2 against RevetLeafing's Tanya.

semiij.png
Semiij (Mileena) vs ArmoredCalf (Shinnok) 3-0

dragon1.png
Noble Dragon (Kitana) vs Silverrye (Liu Kang) 3-0

scar1.png
Noble Raptor (Scorpion/Sub-Zero) vs PG Scar (Smoke/Sonya)
Scar would start off with countless grabs and combos to make Raptor change to Sub-Zero. In return, Scar would take a loss, switch to Sonya to finish their set.

dragon2.png
GTG Semiij (Mileena) vs Noble Dragon (Shinnok) In an awesome upset, after being down 2-0. Dragon would turn the tables and come back to take the set 3-2 over Semiij.

yung5.png
YungMonster (Jacqui) vs PG Scar (Smoke/Sonya/Smoke) In a great set that has YungMonster on a rampage; Scar changes to Sonya after a loss, but it unable to keep the victories going. Scar changes back to Smoke with a relentless YungMonster coming for blood... the set would be in YungMonster's favor 3-1.

yung6.png
yung7.png
YungMonster (Jacqui) vs Noble Dragon (Shinnok/Kitana)
In a fantastic showing of Grand Finals, these two fine competitors take us to match number 5. Going in 2-2, YungMonster takes complete control of the first round. The second round would come down to both players leaving this audience on the edge of their seats.
YungMonster would show no fear and go in for the win and take Kombat Cup Week # 8!

Archives (will be) here: https://www.stream.me/kombatcup#archive

Ozzy_K

Death waits for a slightest lapse in concentration
How many weeks of the kombat cup there are going to be before the cup finals?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
You believe in every commercial? Revete said he mad him pick Full Auto. But no one will know the whole truth.
That's irrelevant. If he had no intention of sticking to his word, he shouldn't have brought it up (especially relating to the tragedy) in the first place. If you continue to blindly defend this kid, he'll never learn.

That's irrelevant. If he had no intention of sticking to his word, he shouldn't have brought it up (especially relating to the tragedy) in the first place. If you continue to blindly defend this kid, he'll never learn.
Hey, I do not defend him. He did what he did. This is not my business. He has to live with his choices and his conscience.

WATCHD0G

Noob
dunno what it about the other commentator...(echo?) but i could listen to him and aqua commentate matches for days lol....

P.S This thing with yung using full auto when he said he wouldn't, i don't judge him for that at all, the man won the whole thing and even used high tech to win some matches, he gave it a good shot, i respect that.

dunno what it about the other commentator...(echo?) but i could listen to him and aqua commentate matches for days lol....

P.S This thing with yung using full auto when he said he wouldn't, i don't judge him for that at all, the man won the whole thing and even used high tech to win some matches, he gave it a good shot, i respect that.
Yeah that's me ;)

Not happy with my portion last night. As mentioned I had two naps yesterday but not for the giggles. Not in the best of mindsets this week so I do apologize if you noticed dents in the armor. Its life. Wish I could end up winning the day everyday but not always the case. I'll be back on my game for the next Kombat Cup (December 26)

Thank you for the kind words btw. Glad you enjoy us and the work we put in.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Yeah that's me ;)

Not happy with my portion last night. As mentioned I had two naps yesterday but not for the giggles. Not in the best of mindsets this week so I do apologize if you noticed dents in the armor. Its life. Wish I could end up winning the day everyday but not always the case. I'll be back on my game for the next Kombat Cup (December 26)

Nah bruh it's all good life happens as you said....still enjoyed it though.
and yeah definitely appreciate the work you guys do. can't be easy

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yeah that's me ;)

I 2nd @WATCHD0G . You and @Mr Aquaman are professional, comical are a reason why we watch. Yes, we anticipate the matches, but we also anticipate both of you.

I 2nd @WATCHD0G . You and @Mr Aquaman are professional, comical are a reason why we watch. Yes, we anticipate the matches, but we also anticipate both of you.
I truly appreciate the words, @STORMS it means a LOT, brother. Its gonna be tough to say goodbye to season 1.

With IGAU2 just around the bend no one knows if a season 2 will happen. Still up in the air. Hoping for a season 2 myself!

Thank you guys a ton for everything!

I truly appreciate the words, @STORMS it means a LOT, brother. Its gonna be tough to say goodbye to season 1.

With IGAU2 just around the bend no one knows if a season 2 will happen. Still up in the air. Hoping for a season 2 myself!

Thank you guys a ton for everything!
I sure hope there is a season 2, these have been some of the hypest tournaments in a long time!! keep up the good work guys