What's new

Kombat Begins Again - Weekly Mortal Kombat 9 Stream

You are at the Game Over screen for Mortal Kombat. Continue?

• Total voters

Solo

Shadow Priest
Sorry, Blake. I support your idea fully, but I don't think I'm interested in playing MK online anymore. I do put in MK every now and then.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Each time my stream goes live with Mortal Kombat, this thread will receive an update.

But with the KN Slaughterhouse coming up tomorrow, I'm not sure if it would be a good time to start my first broadcast, as obviously the majority of the people will be watching the Kombat Network stream - which, of course, I support wholeheartedly. I may even stream this at times other than Saturday, who knows?

If you are still in favor of a broadcast for tomorrow evening, quote this post with your response. Also, I advise hitting the Watch Thread command at the top of the page so that you miss out on nothing.

Each time my stream goes live with Mortal Kombat, this thread will receive an update.

But with the KN Slaughterhouse coming up tomorrow, I'm not sure if it would be a good time to start my first broadcast, as obviously the majority of the people will be watching the Kombat Network stream - which, of course, I support wholeheartedly. I may even stream this at times other than Saturday, who knows?

If you are still in favor of a broadcast for tomorrow evening, quote this post with your response. Also, I advise hitting the Watch Thread command at the top of the page so that you miss out on nothing.
I'll definitely be watching! :)