What's new

Kollector's Kombo Kollection (combo thread)

medleyoz

Noob
MidscreenKombos I've found

AMP = Amplify
KB = Krushing Blow
JIP/JIK - Jump in punch/kick
dmg= damage
~ = cancel into

F22~BF4 Amp JIK F3~DB3 - 274 dmg (key is to do jump in kick late)

F4~BF4 Amp JIK F3~DB3 - 313

13~BF4 Amp JIK F3~DB3 -264 dmg ( 8 frame punish kombo)
(other starters just go into same combo)

D2 KB walk forward F22~BF4 Amp JIK F3~DB3 -409 dmg

Can also replace DB3 with his command Grab (DBF3) at the end for about 10-12 more damage if using that variation.

This one is from a Ketchup and Mustard video

Command Grab KB F22~BF4 Amp JIP 1 F12~Fatal blow 545 damage obviously just replace Fatal blow with DB3 if you don't have it/need to use it
But if you replace the Jip into F12 with JIK F3 Fatal blow it goes to 586 damage.

(3.37 in this
)

Last edited:
My bad its BF4 his bola. No idea why I put 3 when typing it. Edited.
ahhhhh yeah that makes sense :D

--

wow those combos are really easy to pull out, for me as a noob.
the only thing i struggle with is getting out the EX bola all the time, sometimes it just doesnt work.. dont know whats the problem really

Last edited:

Spo5000

The nerf hammer is thirsty for your main
The Kollector F12 is very similar to the Atrocitus mix up. If F12 lands then hit them with amp BF4 to combo, and if the opponent blocks F12 then hit them with either the overhead or the low ender. Seems crazy strong to me.

Spo5000

The nerf hammer is thirsty for your main
Mid screen
Ji2 f12~bf4 amp Ji3 f3~db3 - 316 dmg

Starting with Ji1 is more consistent, but you lose about 20 damage.

Last edited:

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
I am trying funny corner combos with neutral jump kick then d1 -> 1,3 -> command grab or some stuff I dunno.

What's max damage in the corner now (After mace cancel nerf)?

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
Command grab should be the ender for most juggle combos, that shit does more damage and has the same advantage as db3(+18) unless you wanna amp it for slightly more though that’s not really a good idea since this weirdo needs all he can get

If you have War-Quoit Toss equipped it will allow for combos you couldn't get with the Bolo (bf4).

Ji2 443~bf4 amp Ji3 f3~db3 -370 dmg. 395dmg if you amp db3 as well.

So i've been doing one or two combos per character to learn the whole roster competitive variations, and this day is The Kollector's turn. Fun character specially the one with the bombs that does dot dmg. I figured a safe setup for the bomb that lead into a mix up so here it is