What's new

Kollectors Edition listed on Gamestops website... $299

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I mean, I am a sucker for collectors editions but comparing this to the Sekiro one I have preordered for $90, its ridiculous.

I almost guarantee this will be discounted at Gamestop like others have been. I picked up the Dark Souls 2 collectors edition for like $25 two months after the game came out.

I want to know if there is something different for the European Edition.

They dropped the ball trying to shove another Scorpion prop on us. Why not have a Shao Khan statue? MKX should have been a Goro statue.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I want to know if there is something different for the European Edition.

They dropped the ball trying to shove another Scorpion prop on us. Why not have a Shao Khan statue? MKX should have been a Goro statue.

is there even a European version? i probably doubt it atm

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Those of you not wanting to give Ed Boon as much as your money as possible. Your names will be remembered as fake MK fans.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I know its not worth it, but I bought it anyways. I'm still kicking myself for not getting that MK9 fightstick.
I bought the MK9 one and the Injustice 1 one. Well worth the money IMO especially since I used those sticks for a while.

I'm still in the fence since I'm a huge collector and it would good in the man cave with my hot toys stuff. Like @STORMS said, I'm wondering what it's made of. Hopefully we can get some confirmation soon.

Aren't most statues in collectors edition of games, poor quality? I think I will pass as well. Especially with other top tier MK statues in the market.

SubZeroIce

Runway
This shit is most definitely NOT selling out. $300 for a damn statue is so egregious. Lord, the greed on these bastards.

I think it'll be heavily discounted as time goes on as a user previously stated. That's more expensive than 3 months of Car insurance lmao

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
300$ is a lot of real life Bison dollars. Chances are also high that it will end up being 300 Euros, which is even more money... So I'll have to pass on the Collectors version.