What's new

Kitana Stress Test Exploits (by Foxy)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Personally I'm trying someone else. I think foxy will break her down. Allowing me to try cage. Mustard is doing lantern girl I can't spell. As well.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
In the stress test, I was ending combos with her fan trap, combining it with the kano ball. Super plus on block and gave you a safe jump. Launches on hit obviously

24 was the main pressure tool I was using.

I just got in the servers so I’ll update this later

Elias6999

Mournful Master
In the stress test, I was ending combos with her fan trap, combining it with the kano ball. Super plus on block and gave you a safe jump. Launches on hit obviously

24 was the main pressure tool I was using.

I just got in the servers so I’ll update this later
yeah I feel 24 is a deceptively good stagger. The Low launcher feels great as well, can sort of mix after it and make the opponent with fan lift or toss I think? Her trap move is hard to use, startup is massive. Haven’t landed it once lol

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Early impressions is she is fun a shell but lacks range outside of her sweep so you gotta rely on Kameo's to set up her slower normals like b24

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I really wish there was a practice mode to lab characters!

Kitana feels very sluggish and slow which is so unlike her. I am finding it hard to learn her when I am getting my arse kicked the whole time. I think I will be able to work her out better when the game goes live, but at the moment, it is Li Mei for me.

I've been solely rocking Kitana with Frost in Klassic Towers. During the Stress Test I was having issues mixing Kameos properly into play, but this time it's going alright.

With Frost, I'm getting between 29% to 30% damage, Metreless.

On an aside, is it just me, or has the damage been scaled back from the Stress Test?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I've been solely rocking Kitana with Frost in Klassic Towers. During the Stress Test I was having issues mixing Kameos properly into play, but this time it's going alright.

With Frost, I'm getting between 29% to 30% damage, Metreless.

On an aside, is it just me, or has the damage been scaled back from the Stress Test?
They actually buffed her damage since the stress test lol

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Is it me or Kitana looks extremely underwhelming after all the reveals, and everything?

It's like she has no dirt, or special things she can do. Unless, her beta Version was an unfinished one.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Is it me or Kitana looks extremely underwhelming after all the reveals, and everything?

It's like she has no dirt, or special things she can do. Unless, her beta Version was an unfinished one.
It appears there's a class of characters designed to be simple on the surface while others have complicated and/or entirely unique mechanics. Nothing new for fighting games to differentiate playstyles pretty drastically. Every roster's gotta have the pick up and play characters; and it looks like so far that's Liu, Kitana, and Li Mei.

At the very least, Kitana does have the trap. We gotta wait and see what all that ends up allowing her to do once the lab monsters get their hands on the final game.

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215

idk after seeing sindel and shao do all that new stuff I’m wondering why they didn’t give her anything cool and unique lol. She plays like kitana which is fine but everybody else looks so fun lmao