What's new

Kitana & Shang´s Airship + My Favorite Shang Tsung Combo

Bo_DK

Noob
I´ve almost done them all now, only need raiden, kung lao and liu kang :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUj-7mrVOAA[/youtube]

Thats my favorite shang combo. Does anyone else use this?

D

david_GEM

aaaahhhh, that's good stuff. u should show them the one u did against me.

Bo_DK

Noob
david_GEM said:
aaaahhhh, that's good stuff. u should show them the one u did against me.
Wow u asking me to remember 1 in particular? I cant man hehe, but I sadly didnt even record our fights. But I´ll do next time we meet, deal:)

Bo_DK

Noob
Hehe thanks ;D
It actually aint that hard, just do the b,b,f,f in the air and wait to kick to the last frame of the jump, then hit LK,HP fast, and you should get it...
Guess its a little hard but timing is the key:)

I was just practicing it with the damage turned off and it's fucking hard. At least for me, my timing sucks. I only got the triple fireballs twice in like 20 minutes of trying. Only got the double fireballs to work about 25% of the time and the single fireball about 75% of the time. A lot of times I waited a little too late, missed the JK and went right into the fireballs on the landing frame. My timing sucks.

D

david_GEM

Bo_DK said:
Wow u asking me to remember 1 in particular? I cant man hehe, but I sadly didnt even record our fights. But I´ll do next time we meet, deal:)
dude, the one when it said "finish him and you kicked me but the fight didn't end because you did a friendship- that's more impressive than anything else I've seen- ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. lol

Bo_DK

Noob
david_GEM said:
dude, the one when it said "finish him and you kicked me but the fight didn't end because you did a friendship- that's more impressive than anything else I've seen- ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. lol
Oh yeah now i remember. I have acually done it twice before, never got it on tape though. But damn yeah its the funniest thing i have ever seen on mk2. "friendship", yeah right the guy lies dead on the ground allready. Thats REAL friendly;)

Bo_DK

Noob
dudemcrude said:
I was just practicing it with the damage turned off and it's fucking hard. At least for me, my timing sucks. I only got the triple fireballs twice in like 20 minutes of trying. Only got the double fireballs to work about 25% of the time and the single fireball about 75% of the time. A lot of times I waited a little too late, missed the JK and went right into the fireballs on the landing frame. My timing sucks.
Maybe its one of does thats easier to make on ps3? Try it there.
And btw you should always practise in real time fights, practising against a dummy makes you sloppy on the live fights;) It does for me anyway...

Yo man, you always play like this with the small screen? I saw more videos from you with this kinda screen, I allways strecth the screen in the options menu ... anyway cool vid again!

Bo_DK

Noob
Q-dance69 said:
Yo man, you always play like this with the small screen? I saw more videos from you with this kinda screen, I allways strecth the screen in the options menu ... anyway cool vid again!
I didnt know you could do that but ill try it out. Btw the screen is 42" so its actually big enough hehe.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Kitana & Shang�s Airship + My Favorite Shang Tsung Combo

I just pulled off the Baraka impaler LATE fatality. The entire fatality didn't even finish because the sequence was so long, lol

Bo_DK

Noob
Kitana & Shang�s Airship + My Favorite Shang Tsung Combo

dciguy01 said:
I just pulled off the Baraka impaler LATE fatality. The entire fatality didn't even finish because the sequence was so long, lol
Lol great man. But unfortunally u didnt get it on tape hmm?