What's new

Kitana Roll/Telekick/IAS

Should we maybe make a list like what projectile's Mileena's balroll goes undertrough? and what projectile's mileena can telekick on reaction?

and against what characters Mileena can safely IAS?

let me know than i'll make those lists with your help.

Balroll goes under -

Sub-Zero's Iceball.

Sasuga

Noob
Doesn't the roll go under every projectile? Except Sheeva's maybe, since you can't duck it either. And some ex-versions, like scorpion's, also unduckable.

Telekick on reaction also works for virtually all projectiles. Can't think of one that doesn't.

iAS is also safe when executed against any grounded, idle opponent. Even from pointblank.

Doesn't the roll go under every projectile? Except Sheeva's maybe, since you can't duck it either. And some ex-versions, like scorpion's, also unduckable.

Telekick on reaction also works for virtually all projectiles. Can't think of one that doesn't.

iAS is also safe when executed against any grounded, idle opponent. Even from pointblank.
1. Roll beats every non low-hitting projectile including Sheevas and Scorpions. Loses to anything with a low hitbox... (low hat, low fireball, noob shadow, saw.... and Reptile's forceball at random).

2. Telekick loses to smoke bomb and low projectiles unless on wakeup.

3. Yes iAS is safe, it is advantage on block at point blank.

Reallly? I've never played that game, now i'm glad I didn't. What BS is this?
Yep. Ironically I mained Kitana in that game. She had Mileena's staple roll move (still gave combos) but her teleport kick was the same teleport Kitana uses in her X-ray animation. You could opt to do a regular teleport, a teleport punch that launched, or a teleport kick that was a sweep out of it. They basically mixed Kitana and Mileena's playstyles in one character.