What's new

Combo Video - Mournful Kitana(Mournful) Combo Video

Jack Ashe

Jaded

You can end all these combo's with either Staff Grab or Shadow Kick to push your opponents into the corner or to keep them in it.

Last edited:

champdee

Noob
awesome, can you put the notations for these please? And finally someone thinks mournful is good (I think shes really good honestly, or is her best variant by far)

Jack Ashe

Jaded
awesome, can you put the notations for these please? And finally someone thinks mournful is good (I think shes really good honestly, or is her best variant by far)
Notations? Its situational, mournful is safer but royal stom can grab better combos. You can't duck glaive but its slower vice'vers you can duck fans but there much faster.

armani

Noob
good work ashe, this = amazing as hellllll
Notations?
notations are in text shortcuts that outline the inputs in your combos. for example your first combo would be:
jip f33~lift njp glaive run~21~staff

the second one would be:
jip f22u4~float njp jik f33~lift jik 111~staff

and so on and so forth

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Wat.
A lot of us think mournful is good.
We think her as a whole is ass(well most of us)

Jack Ashe

Jaded
good work ashe, this = amazing as hellllll

notations are in text shortcuts that outline the inputs in your combos. for example your first combo would be:
jip f33~lift njp glaive run~21~staff

the second one would be:
jip f22u4~float njp jik f33~lift jik 111~staff

and so on and so forth
Oh I just call that inputs