What's new

Guide - Kitana Kitana Guide v1.5

I was wondering what is the go to combo after landing a air fan on someone? I was also wondering what is the OS you mentioned?

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
You should add a big edit saying that this guide is now no longer current because of the buffs, because newer players looking at this guide might think its current

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
I really like the way you updated this, really good information and kudos to you for actually putting the frames so that people know which are the best moves to use in neutral, if you added short videos of all the combos I think it would be perfect

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
If
I really like the way you updated this, really good information and kudos to you for actually putting the frames so that people know which are the best moves to use in neutral, if you added short videos of all the combos I think it would be perfect
I find the time, I will

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
So I have been messing around using your guide and it has really changed how I play her. You also gave some very easy (and forgiving!) combos which I picked up quickly.

I notice your high/mid combos are 111/f112.... do you use 21 much? If not, why?

Also - do you use b2 much or do you just throw it out occasionally to keep the opponent on their toes?

Thanks again for the guide - it is really helpful

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
Nice guide!
Been working on Kitana and I just cannot hit the first midscreen combo for Mournful consistently. They always hit the ground before i can get the b12 staff grab out...any tips on the timing?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Nice guide!
Been working on Kitana and I just cannot hit the first midscreen combo for Mournful consistently. They always hit the ground before i can get the b12 staff grab out...any tips on the timing?
You can do 21 instead. I like b12 for...I actually don't know