What's new

Kitana General Discussion

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Maybe they’ll have a button you can press that takes off the mask in the day one patch. Who knows. I’ve always enjoyed them with the masks on, but I feel for y’all.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
I read Kitana got some buffs in the new patch! Anybody who got early access can let us know what's changed since beta? :)

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215

Was playing kombat league and when I won they automatically did a fatality for me. Idk if it’s a glitch or just a secret thing because it’s not unlocked in my move list. I watched the replay with inputs on too.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.

Was playing kombat league and when I won they automatically did a fatality for me. Idk if it’s a glitch or just a secret thing because it’s not unlocked in my move list. I watched the replay with inputs on too.
I'm just gonna guess that they used an easy fatality token

VELL1

Noob
Waiting for people to post combos lol. I am no good at coming with those.

The best moves seems to be B24 and F24. I am not sure if anything else is used. Her B4 is VERY long sweep, pretty nice. She has no dirt though, basically it's all about the footsies, I don't mind to be honest.

Elias6999

Mournful Master
Kitana’s 11 is such a good shimmy / bait string, and it’s plus!!!!

honestly loving her in this game, pairing her up with Sektor for juicy oki and plus frames with missiles is soooooo goooood

Hot_DNA

Noob

honestly loving her in this game, pairing her up with Sektor for juicy oki and plus frames with missiles is soooooo goooood
I literally just started labbing her with Sektor and I like it alot.. I think Sareena will be my main but the Kitana/Sektor shell is crazy

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Kitana + Scorpion. I’m gonna call it, “Fanning the Flames.” lol

Anyway, Scorpion seems pretty good with her. His yank allows her to escape a negative block string (since we all loving spamming 2412), his fireballs allow her to combo off of 112 (something that is oddly important to me), and her low starter with ease. Then you can add his combo starter to the mix to save your lift for relaunches.

I haven’t experimented much in the corner yet, but I’d say they work pretty well together.

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
Kitana + Scorpion. I’m gonna call it, “Fanning the Flames.” lol

Anyway, Scorpion seems pretty good with her. His yank allows her to escape a negative block string (since we all loving spamming 2412), his fireballs allow her to combo off of 112 (something that is oddly important to me), and her low starter with ease. Then you can add his combo starter to the mix to save your lift for relaunches.

I haven’t experimented much in the corner yet, but I’d say they work pretty well together.
Yes I’ve been using this combo everyday. It’s great. 39% meterless every conversion!

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Frost has been fun to utilize, but I think I'll be dropping her starting tomorrow. Having 0 ambush assists is looking to be a deal breaker as it means no combos off 112 and no complementary screen coverage while zoning. Got all the kameos unlocked as of tonight so will peruse while labbing tomorrow.

Thinking maybe Scorpion and Sonya to start out. Will go from there.

ItsOri

Noob
I like her alot.

working on a pressure concept getting an assist to cover the gap between a blockstring on block and her fancy flick (db3) which looks like it's a plus on block mid.

like this

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.

this! You'd be surprised at how good just doing s2 is as well for staggering